TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

Movies you like...

"Land of the Dead"

Friday the 13th, Part 4. Saw this one where Milky mentioned it, and gotta agree. Not even sure why, aside from the strange visual of a young Corey Feldman shaven bald and swinging a machete, but I just dug this one.

Thats my favourite film of the series. It would have been Part 7, but I cant get passed the "special powers" that chick has.

I watched Dead or Alive (DOA) over the weekend. Its actually not that bad. Its utter garbage, but "so shit its good". Kevin Nash is awesome, Eric Roberts is great and that blonde chick who played Helena was fucking gorgeous.

I'm throwing in Father Hood with Patrick Swayze, Halle Berry, Michael Ironside, and a young Sabrina Lloyd. A really cheesy, lame movie about a father on the run suddenly rescuing his two kids he's never know he's had and basically bonding with them while on the run.

Nothing really special but I'll watch it everytime it's on.

I can't rememer if this was the title or not, but 'Driving School' that came out in the late 80's. I think it had Pat Morita in it, along witha lot of other 80's favorites. It used to come on Channel 11 every weekend here in St. Louis, and I'd watch it evey time.

The Hot Chick

Yes it has Rob Schneider in it but Rachel Mc Adams and Anna Faris both give great performances to make it watchable

Mc Adams is essentially playing the same character she did in Mean Girls albeit a less amped up version.

The Hot Chick

Yes it has Rob Schneider in it but Rachel Mc Adams and Anna Faris both give great performances to make it watchable

Mc Adams is essentially playing the same character she did in Mean Girls albeit a less amped up version.

agreed this movie was much better than The Animal, although I'm still waiting for "The Stapler"