TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

People Who Shouldn't Post Anymore: May 2007

It's a poll now!  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who shouldn't post anymore as of right now?

• Myself. I suck more than all of you.
    • KOAB. DID YOU GET THAT I SAID KOAB IT'S ALL LOUD AND FUNNY.
    • Hoff. *slap noise*
    • Czechsauce/whatevertheheck he is right now.
    • luke-o, Sally Struthers' dessert.
    • razazteca zazazazaza zaza.
    • no more plz, k thx.
    • Art Sandusky, god among men.
    • Some other knuckleknob cocksucker, like Carlito Brigante.
    • Alfdogg. Or a write-in. Whatever.

Guest Queen Leelee
Ehme's "Im duh number one heel!" post is forthcoming.

The little Greek boy should be at your house now, kicking your ass.

He was an Olympic Gold Medalist in Boxing, you know.

Nice to see I'm thought of as not as terrible as some others. See? Cheesala IS good, as compared to a few.

As much as I've ragged on you in the past (I just don't care about you anymore, to be honest) You'll never be as bad as EHME, who actually once suggested that Brock Lesner should play a villain in Spiderman 3

Lesnar as a villian in Spider Man 3? He could play Rhino....or Hydro Man......lol.

Nice to see I'm thought of as not as terrible as some others. See? Cheesala IS good, as compared to a few.

Alas, your name's not "CheesalaIsConditionallyGood"

As much as I've ragged on you in the past (I just don't care about you anymore, to be honest) You'll never be as bad as EHME, who actually once suggested that Brock Lesner should play a villain in Spiderman 3

I don't know dude, me and my brother were saying back in 2002 that Lesnar had the perfect look to play Eddie Brock. But a look doesn't mean you can act.

Ehme's "Im duh number one heel!" post is forthcoming.

The little Greek boy should be at your house now, kicking your ass.

He was an Olympic Gold Medalist in Boxing, you know.

He can kick Chuck Liddell's ass, too.

That's not that bad. I once thought the same if he could learn to act just a little. To some as long as the look is spot-on that's all that matters. I'm sure fucking Topher Grace was a shock to everyone and for those who prioritize replicating the comics and what they grew up with above all else, it still is.

You really let Cheesala and Carlito bring out the worst in you. Just let it go before you look just as bad for constantly arguing with them.

That's not that bad. I once thought the same if he could learn to act just a little. To some as long as the look is spot-on that's all that matters. I'm sure fucking Topher Grace was a shock to everyone and for those who prioritize replicating the comics and what they grew up with above all else, it still is.

You really let Cheesala and Carlito bring out the worst in you. Just let it go before you look just as bad for constantly arguing with them.

I pretty much gave up arguing with Cheesala a while back, because again, I don't care about him too much. He's just...there. Carlito pretty much brings out the worst in all of us.

Guest VinnySmack

I vote for myself....when was the last time I did anything worthwhile on here?

The question I was just posed with: do I brag about having zero votes, knowing that stating the condition will result in its nearly immediate reversal, or do I keep my ego in check for once?

ZERO VOTES YOU FUCKING KNOW IT!! I AM A POSTING GOD!! *elephant noise* *elephant noise* *elephant noise*

I don't know, Luke. My schtick plays well in some areas, but in others I get booed out of the arena. I wanted to make a Shawn Michaels circa 1996 reference, but that would ASSURE me votes on the quick.

I learned yesterday that razazteca is actually "Raza Azteca", from the back of Super Crazy's ECW garb. Learning how to proper his otherwise odd looking name doesn't help hium any though.

Lately I gathered that he seems to be the kind of poster that says a lot of dumb or unmemorable things just for the sake of being a parody of a bad poster, because when it comes to discussing old school NWA or something he's a different poster.

That doesn't change the fact that to do the above, being a parody of being awful is usually awful, or that he has had huge signatures, or kept pimping A Christmas Story being on TBS well into March, or that really bad post about Chris Sabin, an alien image, Sharmell, and hailing King Booker.