TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MixMark

Lets get more "History Threads" going guys....

Guest MixMark

I'm new, I came from ProWrestling.com's Message Forums and at one point in 2005 became the most repped person on the entire network, yeah that's me bragging and I know it's not a huge deal but I wanted to introduce myself.

I needed an alternative and found this site, and I propose we make this place even better as I assume this is the spot for "History Topics".

I'd like to see people review PPV's and so on, I may even time to time.

Anyways just wanted to introduce myself.

Guest MixMark
Wow dude, it's an honor to meet you.

Haha, yeah I knew this would be the response.

Oh well I see 80 views so that means there's more then enough people to review PPV's and such so I hope we see some of that on here...

Wow you were most repped poster of 2005? Fucking hell, this forum is truly graced with your presence

Guest MixMark
Wow you were most repped poster of 2005? Fucking hell, this forum is truly graced with your presence

Not just of 2005, of the whole forums but it was in 05.

Haha, I'm only messing around but anyways..

Hey, lay off the guy. I am sure he knows what he is talking about if you just leave him alone. He just wanted to introduce himself, and people started jumping all over him.

Guest MixMark
Hey, lay off the guy. I am sure he knows what he is talking about if you just leave him alone. He just wanted to introduce himself, and people started jumping all over him.

Thanks for that...and yeah I probably introduced myself the wrong way.

BTW, love the Drury name (if that's buffalo related anyway)

It is Chris Drury, because he is from my town, but I am a New York Rangers fan. Somewhat contradicting right now as I am kind of mad at Chris Drury, but you got the point on the name, haha.

There's nothing wrong with not being a smart ass on a message board. I didn't see anything wrong with your introduction.

There's nothing wrong with not being a smart ass on a message board. I didn't see anything wrong with your introduction.

are you kissing his ass based on his introduction?

"became the most repped person on the entire network"

What the hell does that mean?

I reviewed like a half-years worth of Nitros with great care, search the forum and go find them, tell me if that's what you're into.

You were king of message board you say. It's going to be hard for you take over this one, good luck.

My review of WM 21. Since I was there live, I may be a bit biased. I think it blows away WM I, WM II, IV-IX, and few others. Every match had to have at 10 to 15 stars....Well, I'll continue later.