TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest George's Box

Alfdogg.

Guest George's Box

How ya feelin', buddy? No "alf sucks" jokes from me, I promise. Seems like you've been a little edgy lately. Trust me, I'd know; I've authored some of this board's most infamous non-menstrual freakouts.

Vanhalen creates the link that other people click on to post things that other people upload or make.

He does that. Who the fuck else could fill that void.

Everyone's like "bleearagahahah".

man, you guys are really stuck in a groove, same gimmicks since 2003, freshen the fuck up man

man, you guys are really stuck in a groove, same gimmicks since 2003, freshen the fuck up man

Fake moderator 2K5

ah thats just lazyness on my part to be fair, this is the first time ive changed my sig in four years too, but good point

That's right, Venkman X - The Canadian Antagonist. DrVenkman's nice guy attitude is long gone - people best beware of worthless threads lest I have to write "Serious Business!" as a scathing reply.

Guest Vitamin X
That's right, Venkman X - The Canadian Antagonist. DrVenkman's nice guy attitude is long gone - people best beware of worthless threads lest I have to write "Serious Business!" as a scathing reply.

Sorry bud, but there's only room for one VX on this board.

Guest Vitamin X

Hey now, I endorsed him in the TSM Poster tourney and imitation is the highest form of flattery. I <3 the other VX.

Guest Queen Leelee
How ya feelin', buddy? No "alf sucks" jokes from me, I promise. Seems like you've been a little edgy lately. Trust me, I'd know; I've authored some of this board's most infamous non-menstrual freakouts.

Hey, Czech, what's with the random digs at me.

Let's talk it out over AIM.

Czech was bullied at school alas, so the damage to his psyche means he must take it out on the internet.

real talk

I can't begin to tell you how important it is to spread this catchphrase around. I have already gotten many of my friends interested in Real Talk and using the phrase on a regular basis, and it has really done wonders for our lives.