TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MFer

Teenage girl loses feet at Six Flags

Guest Vitamin X

Actually, and speaking from experience as a guy who almost did fuck a handicapped chick (we were both naked in her bed at her place, then all of a sudden she freaked out that she was on her period.. which I didn't care about, I told her it would be a problem, but she gave me a blowjob instead, so I was fairly disappointed.), I can say that they can feel there.

I think they did a segment about it in that movie Murderball, actually, the wheelchair rugby guys all say they can get it up and still sexually function and feel it, and even reproduce. I'm sure it works the same way with women as well, it's just a matter of not being able to get limbs moving.

I should note though, the handicapped girl I was about to bone wasn't really paraplegic, she just had really limited use of her legs and had this really weird walk as a result... I think she had cerebral palsy. But she looked kind of like Tori Amos, with nicer tits.

I think she had cerebral palsy. But she looked kind of like Tori Amos, with nicer tits.

Goddammit Vitamin, between this and the film production, quit living out all my fantasies.

Guest Vitamin X

I only fell ass backwards into it, too.. Not that that'll make you feel any better. But hey, it could've been a lot worse if I were doing a girl that looked just like Nicole Kidman.

...actually, the pain would be about equal. Tori and Nicole are only two of the various redheads I worship from a(very)far.

Guest Vitamin X

Real detailed information there, Marv!

I'm going to guess... seizure?

Supposedly it was a worker at the park, she was trying to get some kid to sit down on the ride and got hit by the machine.

Guest Smues

I read that she was helping someone on the ride, some people were yelling "Hurry up and start the ride" so another worker, who didn't see her out there, started the thing up and she died pretty much instantly. A woman may have died, but at least those paying customers didn't have to wait another 30 seconds on their ride. Customer satisfaction guarenteed!

Guest Vitamin X

Actually, it was probably worse for the customers since they wouldn't be able to even get on the ride afterwards, considering cleanup, cops, ambulances, etc.. That must've sucked for them.

Guest •
I think she's just one of those people that milk society for all they can without giving anything back. She actually got pregnant at 12, and goes to Blink 182 concerts whenever she gets the chance. You won't see that reported on a pinko, commie rag like CNN though. She did it all on child support money and government concert stamps. Now she won't have to work at all, just because she lost her feet. What a fucking bitch. Spman I really like your posts, it's almost like you are just as enlightened as me on the topics of the modern world. We're two peas in a pod, you and I.

Jesus, she got her FEET RIPPED OFF, give the poor kid a break. Fucking A right Six Flags should have to pay anyone they permanently cripple, maim, and/or mutilate enough money that she never has to work again.

Jingus doesn't get jokes.

Guest Vitamin X

YPOV is one of those posters who I've always seen around but only really noticed recently for his biting sarcasm and humor. Maybe it's all that MMA, but I think he's been a much more mean spirited motherfucker lately, too.

What's the shame game, and don't act like SPMan didn't have it coming to him with that bullshit.

I don't think I'm that mean, but I have been spending a lot of time at the shithole that is known as the UpstandingFuckingCitizens board, so I can see why I might come off as a little meaner to people here. They're a bunch of assholes over there:

benoit_flyingheadbutt.gif

Guest Vitamin X

They stole that from us, or vice versa. Check out the Pictures I Like thread in the chocolate socket.

I might be going to this Six Flags (in Louisville) on Friday. I'm kind of hesitant about going tho. But I figure it's gotta be safer than before after this accident. Hopefully they checked all the rides.

Plus, Cryme Time will be there on Friday and you can get in to the OVW show for free with admission to the park.

I might be going to this Six Flags (in Louisville) on Friday. I'm kind of hesitant about going tho. But I figure it's gotta be safer than before after this accident. Hopefully they checked all the rides.

Plus, Cryme Time will be there on Friday and you can get in to the OVW show for free with admission to the park.

I wouldn't sweat it. Just write your name on your feet beforehand in case you lose them.

I wouldn't sweat it. Just write your name on your feet beforehand in case you lose them.

Heh. I didnt end up havin to worry bout it. Didnt end up going, but not b/c of the accident.

"If found, please return to..."

If I were going I'd bring some prosthetics or something with that written on them, and leave them around the park. If they say something just mention that it wouldn't hurt to have extras in case of emergency.