TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
At Home

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Why did you post the same thought twice on separate occasions?

Because I can't get over how massive this game really is. 314 tracks is a phenominal amount.

And thanks for the list, I'm downloading the album atm.

Just downloaded the soundtrack, it is without a doubt a thing of beauty.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Well I finally got the soundtrack. And the thing don't fucking work! All the files are .brstm files?!?!?!?

What a shit load of fuck, I am so pissed off.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Well I finally got the soundtrack. And the thing don't fucking work! All the files are .brstm files?!?!?!?

What a shit load of fuck, I am so pissed off.

Heres the link on where I downloaded mine, it works perfectly. http://www.mininova.org/tor/1148695

How many total characters are there so far? Just a number will do please.

The in_cube plug-in is needed to play BRSTM. I think in_cube is needed to convert them, as well, along with other typical armaments like LAME. Or so I've read.

There are 37-39. Depending.

I think I listened to the Samus victory song... well, I don't know, multiple times in a row (as it's just 6 seconds) but damn, all of those iconic song segments sound so great with the orchestra.

Including all of the unlockable characters I believe its 37.

The soundtrack is pretty awesome. I marked out like a little bitch for all the sonic songs. Even the Sonic Adventure ones, and I don't like those games.

Many thanks for putting up the link. DLed it thru the night and its just bad ass.. the Snake Eater theme is just awesome.

From The Official Nintendo Magazine from the UK:

Nintendo have announced the remaining characters - Wind Waker Link, Luigi, Jigglypuff, Wolf (Starfox), Game & Watch, Rob Robot (!!!), Lucario (a pokemon), Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, Ness and Marth. Which means the game loses Mewtwo, Roy, Pichu, Falco, Dr. Mario and Young Link

Nintendo have announced the remaining characters - Wind Waker Link, Luigi, Jigglypuff, Wolf (Starfox), Game & Watch, Rob Robot (!!!), Lucario (a pokemon), Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, Ness and Marth. Which means the game loses Mewtwo, Roy, Pichu,

Falco, Dr. Mario and Young Link

I guess someone forgot to tell him, then.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/hidden04.html

Also, here's everyone's Final Smash: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YynJ8z8li7w

Nintendo have announced the remaining characters - Wind Waker Link, Luigi, Jigglypuff, Wolf (Starfox), Game & Watch, Rob Robot (!!!), Lucario (a pokemon), Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, Ness and Marth. Which means the game loses Mewtwo, Roy, Pichu,

Falco, Dr. Mario and Young Link

I guess someone forgot to tell him, then.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/hidden04.html

D'oh! Guess I missed that one.

Gamestop offer now through the 16th

trade in 2 WII games from the group below towards the reservation or purchase of Super Smash Bros Brawl and pay only $9.99!

Select Games: Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree, Brunswick Pro Bowling, Carnival Games, Cooking Mama: Cook Off, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors, Excite Truck, FIFA Soccer 08, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Heatseeker, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Madden NFL 08, Mario and Sonic: Olympic Games, Mario Party 8, Mario Strikers Charged, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, MLB Power Pros, My Sims, Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, NBA Live 08, Need for Speed: Pro Street, NiGHTS, No More Heroes, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Scarface, The Simpsons Game, Sims 2: Castaway, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Thrillville, Tiger Woods 2008, Tony Hawk's Proving Ground, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, and WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008

Ive got the games in bold but I dont really want to part with any of them that badly, cept for SD vs RAW..

I still have a $30 giftcard from Gamecrazy but it wouldnt make much sense to use that towards games for this.

I remember seeing the bowling game for $20 at Target on clearence. Heatseaker is supposedly 10 @ circuit city.

Trading in two games worth $49.99 for what $40 in credit?

Splendid...

Its not even like you're getting money for the trade in.

Why would you even mention this Gamestop shit.

Trading in two games worth $49.99 for what $40 in credit?

Splendid...

Its not even like you're getting money for the trade in.

Why would you even mention this Gamestop shit.

If you buy the two games I mentioned, it costs $30 total, so you're saving $10. And $20 each for most of these games is probably more than the trade in value normally. I mean..If you can get more than $20 for Carnival Games (provided you were stupid enough to buy it in the first place) then good for you.

You tell me a place to get Brawl for $40 instead of $50 at launch (and CC's $10 giftcard offer doesnt count).

I wish they took Tomb Raider since I hate it (the control scheme is horrible) and it was my free game back in the TRU 3 for 2 deal..Id trade that in a heartbeat.

:lol: @ Mario and Toadstool standing in their traditional places as the two Fire Emblem guys get whacked by old skool DK.

We got the game at the video store I work today, I was going to take it home but remembered that I don't have my friends Wii at my house anymore, damn it all.

My local store is only doing pre-orders for the first day, so if a person would come in on Sunday looking for the game without having reserved a copy they'd be out of luck. I did some trade-ins for around 60 bucks and paid off my order and I'll be there Saturday for their midnight madness.

I called the local Wal-Mart (open 24 hours), they said they THINK they're going to start selling it around 7-8am but to call Saturday night to confirm as they might do a midnight sale.

I told my friend we had it at my store, he rented it tonight and is most likely playing it right now. I wish I was at his house.

Yeah, we got our copies in at my Gamestop today. I figure when I close Saturday with my assistant manager, I'll just take my copy home with me at night then come up sometime Sunday and go thru the motions of ringing it up so everything is fine, money wise.

I know rite lolz those tourney players are such geeks! We should all just play for fun!! And randomness is so much fun!!

(I don't play tourney Smash, but I can only assume the anti-tourney argument is just as bad as with other fighters...)

I that was a funny read..but yet it's so true. When I worked at Gamecrazy, I pretty much hosted all the tournaments Gamecrazy had while, including the two or three Smash Bros. tournaments we held.

While the Smash Bros tournaments were fun and filled the store of people who wanted to play in the tournament.... there were a lot of annoying players that acted just like that article pointed out.

We had the people who would complain about how some character was being used or how some item was in the game, the problem was that Nintendo set up the rules as they sponsered the tournaments, so I'd tell them "to bad, that's the rules." and they'd get in a huff.

Then there were the sore losers, one of my mangers two sons got their asses handed to them in one of the tournament and they got really BUTT hurt about it, so their mom who was the manager tried as hard as she could for me to get them back in, when I told her no, she got pist and told her they lost fair and square and that was it.

There were also the kids who got visually frustrated and left as soon as they lost. It was awesome to see them storm out of the store after being beat by a kid half their age.

That's one thing I really liked about the tournaments, the store would get pact with kids 12 and under who wanted to play in the tournament and they made up about 85% of the players. Though I will admit, those kids followed all the rules and knew how to behave themselves in the store.

Those were good times.