TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RepoMan

OaO ECW on Sci-Fi 7/17

Last week on ECW on Sci Fi, ECW World Champion Johnny Nitro sent a message to the No. 1 contender to his title, CM Punk, and all of ECW. He stunned Tommy Dreamer in his own specialty, an Extreme Rules Match.

On the next ECW on Sci Fi, he will send messages to all of our fans in a very important press conference. The champion guarantees what he will say will change the face of ECW forever.

Big Daddy V made a huge impact on the Land of the Extreme – and especially Boogeyman – when he showed up at Matt Striker’s side and sent the man from The Bottomless Pit to detention the hard way. Will Boogeyman look for a way to worm the near-500 pound behemoth and extract some revenge? Or will Striker and Big Daddy V continue to give Boogeyman and the rest of ECW sleepless nights?

The Miz made his much-anticipated in-ring debut last week with an impressive victory over Nunzio and seems to have captured the adoration of Extreme Exposé. Will Miz continue to give ECW a reality check? One thing is for sure: Layla, Kellly Kelly and Brooke will be watching.

And hopefully, you will also be watching. Catch ECW on Sci Fi every Tuesday night at 10/9 CT.

The new preview. Punk-Richards IX?

At least it wasn't Richards again but this just shows that ECW really needs to add another 4-5 guys. ECW is half OVW anyways. Just move some of those OVW guys over to ECW.

When the camera zoomed in on Punk when he was standing in the middle of the entrance, did he yell out "IT'S CLUBBERIN TIME!!!", because it really sounded like that.

When the camera zoomed in on Punk when he was standing in the middle of the entrance, did he yell out "IT'S CLUBBERIN TIME!!!", because it really sounded like that.

Clobberin', and he's been doing that for years.

At least it wasn't Richards again but this just shows that ECW really needs to add another 4-5 guys. ECW is half OVW anyways. Just move some of those OVW guys over to ECW.

They should bring up the other 4 Spirit Squad members to fatten up the roster. I think Flash Funk would've looked good in ECW, but oh well.

They should bring up the other 4 Spirit Squad members to fatten up the roster. I think Flash Funk would've looked good in ECW, but oh well.

Guys like Burchill, Idol Stevens and Cabana are ready. Maybe even The James Duo.

Name/gimmick change for Johnny Nitro tonight?

That was actually my first thought, something like him going to his real name to put over that he's serious about wrestling and not just the "press attention".

Guys like Burchill, Idol Stevens and Cabana are ready. Maybe even The James Duo.

Last I heard there was some talk of a British stable on Smackdown with Taylor, Burchill and the British chick in OVW who's name I don't remember.

said this would be the last time we would see him on ECW, the 2 good things that could come from this would be Punk winning the title and Nitro goes to Smackdown and vanquish Khali

Johnny Thunder?

Johnny Saturday Night?

Johnny Main Event?

Johnny Pro?

Johnny Bananas

Last I heard there was some talk of a British stable on Smackdown with Taylor, Burchill and the British chick in OVW who's name I don't remember.

Katie Lea?

Johnny Thunder?

Johnny Saturday Night?

Johnny Main Event?

Johnny Pro?

Johnny Starrcade

Johnny Souled Out

Johnny Uncensored

Johnny Fall Brawl War Games

Johnny Bischoff

Johnny Turner

Johnny B. Badd? Oh wait, that one has been done.

Katie Lea?

Yea that's it.

Katie Lea?

That'd be her. I'd support that group.

Johnny Thunder?

Johnny Saturday Night?

Johnny Main Event?

Johnny Pro?

Johnny Starrcade

Johnny Souled Out

Johnny Uncensored

Johnny Fall Brawl War Games

Johnny Bischoff

Johnny Turner

Johnny B. Badd? Oh wait, that one has been done.

Johnny Of Champions

Katie Lea?

Wouldn't Harry Smith be an obvious choice for the group here, or is he in the doghouse or something? Or are they just gonna try to do Hart Foundation Volume 2.0 instead?

Katie Lea?

Wouldn't Harry Smith be an obvious choice for the group here, or is he in the doghouse or something? Or are they just gonna try to do Hart Foundation Volume 2.0 instead?

Well they're all in FCW which I think those guys are considered further away than the OVW guys....they'll probably keep Harry closer to TJ Wilson Teddy and Nattie going that way unless of course Teddy does something stupid and gets fired.

Katie Lea?

He's canadian, isn't he? He's not in the doghouse. Lewington would be a better choice for a british group.

Katie Lea?

They could bring in Steve Lewington to be the cruiser of the group a la Nunzio in the FBI.

I'm sorry I missed last week's ECW. What the hell is "Big Daddy V"? Looks like Abdullah the Butcher had a love child with Kama.

Katie Lea?

They could bring in Steve Lewington to be the cruiser of the group a la Nunzio in the FBI.

I'm sorry I missed last week's ECW. What the hell is "Big Daddy V"? Looks like Abdullah the Butcher had a love child with Kama.

It's Viscera with no shirt.