TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card - 7-26-2007

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...
SWF STOOOOORM!
Live, Thursday, July 26th, from the Ethias Arena in Hasselt, Belgium!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

hasselt_ethias2.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - REVENGE FOR THE BEATDOWN
Johnny Dangerous vs. The Fabulous Jakey

--> A beatdown? In this fed? I THINK NOT. WE DON'T TOLERATE THAT SORT OFoh who am I kidding? In any event, Johnny Dangerous gets a chance to even the score, after the number Rev-0 did on him last week.

"But Bookerman," you're saying, "what if it all ends in a massive brawl like last Storm?"

Not gonna happen.

Wildchild and Rev-0 will be present at ringside. They may even give guest commentary, if they choose to. They will be allowed at ringside for moral support and lively chatter, but each man will be handcuffed to the rails, and each will have a personal security guard watching them, to restrain them if necessary.
Rules: Singlies.
Word Limit: 5500
Send to: chirs3

TAG TEAM MATCH
Winston Churchill (Jimmy the Doom and Fulminatus) vs. MANXANDER (MANSON and Michael Alexander)

--> I'm not sure the arena can contain this concentrated dose of awesome, but damn it, we'll give it our best shot!
Rules: Taggers!
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Ace309

In the House of Marvelous: "The Dean of Professional Wrestling" Jay Hawke

HARDCORE MATCH
Nathaniel Kibagami vs. Austin Sly

--> Because because because because, because of the wonderful things he does!
Rules: HRADKORZ

New Blood Contendership Match
Blue Leaf vs. Saintly C. Killa

--> With the New Blood Champion crowned, we now need to determine who he'll be defending against at Ground Zero! The two tournament hopefuls who didn't quite make it now go head to head, with the winner challenging Fulminatus for the New Blood Title at the Pay Per View!
Rules: Singles, of the standard variety.
Send to: Ace309

SINGLES MATCH
Jesse James Sanders vs. Tod deKindes

--> It's a new New Blood! Jesse James Sanders makes his SWF debut one week before Ground Zero... coincidence?

PROBABLY.
Rules: Singles.
Word Limit: 4500

PLUS: There may yet be some matches edited in, pending confirmation. Keep an eye out Landon, and potentially CIA, and others. Also, as usual, requests for additions/subtractions/multiplications/divisions/fractions/etceteras, gimme gimme.

:huh:

I'm with Johnny on this one. Wouldn't he want revenge on the one who pepper-sprayed him? Or is this a "Heel Stable tosses youngest member to the wolves" sort of thing?

And, MANXANDER sounds like something you catch from a rabid muskrat. We've gotta do better than that. I know Winston Churchill was taken, but come on...

you guys could take brosef stalin if you want, maybes?

Or what aobut 'them guy what do bad things'?

I think either of those names would send Michael Alexander into a fit of grammatical apoplexy. :P

MANSON and I will have to come up with something...

I don't doubt Johnny would want Toxx, but W&D have faced ToxxSly recently, and will face them again very soon, so I didn't want to officially put them together for yet another match. That, and Jakey picked up a win against Landon, which was not insignificant.

As for the cuffing - the idea is with everyone out in the open and restrained, there's no need to worry about an OMG BUM RUSH FROM THE BACK post match beatdowns, no worrying about anyone lurking in the crowd ready to leap out, no worrying about people appearing onstage to distract anyone, etc. The best way to keep people in check is to know where they are and what they are doing at all times, so keeping them in plain sight and fully restrained is our best shot at being certain they can't pull anything.

In theory, anyway. I don't doubt Toxxic will try to sneak a lockpick with him or bribe the guards, which is why I didn't simply say "barred from ringside". Actually putting them there allows guest commentary if our writers want to use it (or not if they don't), and also allows for some creative screw-with-ery, if our writers want to go that route (or not, if they don't). I'd have locked them in a cage above the ring if that hadn't already been done, but the idea is the same. :P

Edited by chirs3