Kurt Angle Mark

DC's Final Crisis by Grant Morrison and JG Jones

Countdown and everything going on in the DCU leads to this

FNLCR_copy.jpg

Here is an Interview with JG Jones

http://www.newsarama.com/Comic-Con_07/DC/JGJFinalCrisis.html

Most important notes:

- JG has already started working on the book

-"And this is why having Grant write the book was so important, 'cause Grant has a real clear idea what he wants to do with this story. He told me that if they couldn't work out any potential continuity problems, he would just rather do it as an All-Star so he could tell this story. It's a story he wants to tell, and not company event. So we're just going to tell our story and see what happens."

Am I the only one getting tired of all of these big "events" at this point I'm starting to find that each event is supposed to be bigger than the last and canceling out all of the good stuff from the last one because of it.

I think they should only do the event stuff once every two or three years to make them mean something again, this one event starts just before the other can end is starting to get annoying now.

Guest Tsukuyomi

Well, it'll be happening exactly 2 years after the last mega-event (Infinite Crisis) ended, so it's not too bad. I don't think they'll be doing away with the Multiverse.

At least, I hope they aren't.

Does anyone else have a hard time keeping up with all these different DC mega-series with Crisis in the title?

Yes

With that teaser, my guess is that Hawkman dies. (Again >_>) Because really, for what reason is he even on that poster? As far as I can recall, he hasn't done anything recently, and he doesn't even have his own series right now, I don't believe. (Although I don't read Hawkgirl, so he's probaly making appearences in that I don't know about) And I doubt any of the others would die..

Although it is a Crisis...and there is a Flash on that poster. Although I'm really thinking Barry Allen returns soon, after that fuzzy ending to the Lightning saga