TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Oldschool

The Next Gen Hart Foundation debut on OVW TV [JULY 28, 2007]

I pulled this from rajah.com

There was a report from Bob Ryder of 1wrestling.com last week that said that Teddy Hart was rubbing people the wrong way in Ohio Valley Wrestling already. Another source is saying that he was actually on his best behavior, and another source in the company said that any heat he had isn't "bad heat" (meaning, no one in management is upset with him), but rather jealousy by the other guys because he's from the legendary Hart family, has a good look, and is an amazing athlete.

I guess you can take that for what it's worth. Hopefully he's taking this opportunity a little more seriously this time. If not, we can always open a thread to discuss who out of Teddy Hart, Jeff Hardy, and Randy Orton is the biggest fuck-up of all time.

Orton, easily. When did the others wander around doing drugs in the locker room, or violently trash their hotel suite, or get a reputation for being the biggest misogynist on the roster, or not bother to tell anyone that their dad was packing a communicable blood disease, or... you see my point.

Orton maybe the biggest fuck up, but no matter what he does, he'll still be in that main event scene!

All the more reason for him to win the title. It just makes me laugh.

We can also hold sweepstakes on how long it will be untill he messes up again.

Hart is lucky this isn't the WWF from the 80's-90's where the vets would put you in your place. Benoit and Dynamite Kid would have taught him a thing or two ;)

The whole "Orton is a fuck-up" makes it more baffling as to why people want him to win over a reportedly nice guy and "champion of charity work" Cena.

I know this isn't the thread for this, but I felt a response was warranted. Cena does seem like an all-around good guy, but I think we can all agree that we just want something different. They can only ride this whole "overcoming the odds" thing with Cena for so long. Looks like the recent dip in ratings is an indication that a lot of people are getting tired of the same old act. Maybe the answer isn't putting the title on Orton, but WWE does need to try something different.

On topic though, since Teddy Hart has apparently been on his best behavior since reporting to OVW, contrary to internet rumors, a humbling may not be necessary. Someone just needs to hammer it home with him that just because of who he's related to, he doesn't get the world handed to him.

I think the issue with Teddy Hart is 2 fold. First, the kid knows who he is, and where he's from. Maybe his roots have gotten to his head and made him cocky. Also, like it was mentioned earlier, Teddy has been wrestling longer then a lot of the people who are considered the vets of the locker room. I can see why he would be a tad pissed off that everyone thinks he's a green rookie who doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

All the same, seeing Teddy's style can't help but make me think he would be a much better fit in TNA's X-Division.

The whole "Orton is a fuck-up" makes it more baffling as to why people want him to win over a reportedly nice guy and "champion of charity work" Cena.

I know this isn't the thread for this, but I felt a response was warranted. Cena does seem like an all-around good guy, but I think we can all agree that we just want something different. They can only ride this whole "overcoming the odds" thing with Cena for so long. Looks like the recent dip in ratings is an indication that a lot of people are getting tired of the same old act. Maybe the answer isn't putting the title on Orton, but WWE does need to try something different.

On topic though, since Teddy Hart has apparently been on his best behavior since reporting to OVW, contrary to internet rumors, a humbling may not be necessary. Someone just needs to hammer it home with him that just because of who he's related to, he doesn't get the world handed to him.

I elect Triple H...maybe not.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Teddy Hart have a short stay with WWE once he is called up. He's the type of personality that won't set back and take the "initiation" crap that older guys like to pull on the younger guys. The first time J.B.L. tries to step in the shower with him, Hart will likely do a moonsault and walk out of WWE.

I think the issue with Teddy Hart is 2 fold. First, the kid knows who he is, and where he's from. Maybe his roots have gotten to his head and made him cocky. Also, like it was mentioned earlier, Teddy has been wrestling longer then a lot of the people who are considered the vets of the locker room. I can see why he would be a tad pissed off that everyone thinks he's a green rookie who doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

All the same, seeing Teddy's style can't help but make me think he would be a much better fit in TNA's X-Division.

Too bad Juventud Guerrera isn't still on the roster. Put Juventud Guerrera/Teddy Hart as the opener on either RAW and Smackdown, hope the two of them re-capture that magic from TNA's X-Cup, and watch the crowd get into it.

I elect Triple H...maybe not.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Teddy Hart have a short stay with WWE once he is called up. He's the type of personality that won't set back and take the "initiation" crap that older guys like to pull on the younger guys. The first time J.B.L. tries to step in the shower with him, Hart will likely do a moonsault and walk out of WWE.

You sir, are the fucking man. That made me spit out my soda. :headbang:

I finally watched the match, they looked pretty good and it was awesome to see them come out to the old music. Given a chance, they could really go places.

The latest on the Hart Foundation:

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter via wrestlezone.com

After a two week stint with Ohio Valley Wrestling, The 2nd Generation Hart Foundation (Teddy Hart, Harry Smith, TJ Wilson and Nattie Neidhart) returned to Tampa’s Florida Championship Wrestling. However, the word is that the 2nd generation Hart Foundation is being transferred to Louisville, due to the fact that OVW runs more house shows. The new Hart Foundation debuted the traditional Hart Foundation colors, and is using Bret Hart’s theme song.

The current plan is to call up the new Hart Foundation to Smackdown in two or three months. However, as previously reported, Teddy Hart has tremendous heat on him. Hart continues to show up late to practice and sneaks away to talk on his cell phone. Apparently Vince McMahon wants the new Hart Foundation to be called up, but only if Teddy is apart of the group.

On a side note, Teddy Hart’s buddy Jack Evans (Ring of Honor/WSX) has been in Tampa the last few days, and apparently will be there a few more days. Evans is doing a try out of sorts, in the hopes of trying to secure a WWE developmental deal.

So it looks like Teddy is the deal breaker here. Anyone placing any bets?

After a two week stint with Ohio Valley Wrestling, The 2nd Generation Hart Foundation (Teddy Hart, Harry Smith, TJ Wilson and Nattie Neidhart) returned to Tampa’s Florida Championship Wrestling. However, the word is that the 2nd generation Hart Foundation is being transferred to Louisville, due to the fact that OVW runs more house shows. The new Hart Foundation debuted the traditional Hart Foundation colors, and is using Bret Hart’s theme song.

The current plan is to call up the new Hart Foundation to Smackdown in two or three months. However, as previously reported, Teddy Hart has tremendous heat on him. Hart continues to show up late to practice and sneaks away to talk on his cell phone. Apparently Vince McMahon wants the new Hart Foundation to be called up, but only if Teddy is apart of the group.

On a side note, Teddy Hart’s buddy Jack Evans (Ring of Honor/WSX) has been in Tampa the last few days, and apparently will be there a few more days. Evans is doing a try out of sorts, in the hopes of trying to secure a WWE developmental deal.

As much as I want this new Hart Foundation idea to take off, I just KNOW Teddy Hart is gonna fuck it all up. Plus, Jack Evans getting a tryout? Thats one of the more random tryouts I've heard of recently. Unless the rumors of WWE considering starting its own take on the X-Division are true, I dont see that ever happening. The poor guy would look like a child in the ring with some of the other guys,

Guest NateW

There was never any info like this in the Observer. These stories originally came from gerweck.net. People should ignore anything that comes out of that site. It's the same place that reported that B.S. rumor regarding TNA scrapping the X-Division.