TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

Orange Coke

When I was in Vegas a couple of weeks ago my friends and I visited the Coca-Cola store and for $7 we tried 16 different Cocas from all over the world. I would say that 11 of the 16 tasted like shit. The others ones were ok at best.

Did you taste the italian flavor "Beverly"? That shit could pass for cheap whiskey if it had any alcohol in it. I drank it and almost gave it right back to the fountain in violent flying foam form.

I really want to try the Orange Coke. It's still not available here, and the Coke vendor guy I talked to at the store last week said he had no idea what I was talking about. You guys didn't just make that shit up, did you?

I really want to try the Orange Coke. It's still not available here, and the Coke vendor guy I talked to at the store last week said he had no idea what I was talking about. You guys didn't just make that shit up, did you?

They might just be releasing it in the U.K. for now.

There was an open bottle on the dresser in my room (the rest of my family had recently been to the Uk for a wedding) and I took a swig. It wasn't particulary bad. It had it's own tang.

Just saw it in the supermarket, when I was shopping just before, anyone tried it, I fancied buying some just to say id tried it but it doesnt sound like it has the greatest taste in the world.

articleimageaspx.jpg

That doesn't look like it could possibly be appetizing.

When I was in Vegas a couple of weeks ago my friends and I visited the Coca-Cola store and for $7 we tried 16 different Cocas from all over the world. I would say that 11 of the 16 tasted like shit. The others ones were ok at best.

Did you taste the italian flavor "Beverly"? That shit could pass for cheap whiskey if it had any alcohol in it. I drank it and almost gave it right back to the fountain in violent flying foam form.

I tried Beverly back in the early 90's when my family went to World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta one day. Mother of god, its the WORST tasting soda of all time. I can usually stomach pretty much any kind of soda, but this stuff is just wretched.

I tried Beverly back in the early 90's when my family went to World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta one day. Mother of god, its the WORST tasting soda of all time. I can usually stomach pretty much any kind of soda, but this stuff is just wretched.

I was at the World of Coca-Cola three years ago..and ya, that shit is gross. There weren't many flavors there that I'd buy, actually. The only coke products I ever really drink are Sprite and Vanilla Coke.

After seeing Marvin's pic, I decided to do a little searching. On Wikipedia, they have several different varieties of Pepsi listed. I was intrigued by this one:

Pepsi_Fire_limited_edition.jpg

Cinnamon-flavored Pepsi. Sold in Guam, Saipan, Thailand, Mexico, Malaysia, Singapore and the Philippines.

Here's the full page.

How was Coke Black? The Coffee-Coke thing?

Fucking disgusting, seriously.

Oh man, I worked for Coca-cola for 5 days last year and I just happen to start working there when they introduced Coffee-Coke and during those 5 days, all of the merchindisers had a meeting and during the meeting we were all given a bottle and were told to drink it.......It was so fucking horrible and I had to drink most of that bottle before I could get rid of it. Worse fucking idea ever.

Only regular and Cherry are acceptable variations on the Coca Cola theme.

Vanilla is some of the worst tasting stuff I've ever tried. All the other additions of the Coke family do nothing to enhance the taste for me.

I just wish Pepsi put out a Cherry Pepsi in the UK, then Coca Cola would be completely redundent to me.

Wasn't the short lived Holiday Spice (it was only around for the Christmas season in '04 or '05) just cinammon Pepsi? I really hated that soda.

It was ginger and cinnamon IIRC. I thought it was nice. Not something I'd buy all the time though.

Going back to the original post... I did try it, when I was in London over the summer~!

It was ok. Honestly, it tastes like you would think... like someone took half a bottle of Coca-Cola, and half a bottle of Orange Soda, and just mixed it together. You can taste both in there, but its not as good as either.

I think there was nutmeg involved, as well. I can't remember. It didn't taste any different from regular Pepsi to me.

Finally bought some and jesus it was so bad, made me gag, its like if you mixed half a bottle of coke with half a bottle of orange cordial, yuck.