TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Milky tells you to go fuck yourself.

I think too many people probably know my real name. I'd change my AIM name, but I'm not clever enough to think of something good and I'd feel awkward going around telling a bunch of people the new name, since they probably wouldn't care.

Milky lets be honest.

You got that nasty beard, dawg. I'm hotter.....currently.

.Jingus is a cough syrup addict...

let me say that again.

.Jingus is a cough syrup addict

I'm the only one he hates enough to say it twice. I win.

...and I gotta come up with a new reason for people to disparage me, that one's getting old.

There's plenty of reasons to disparage, that's just the most glaringly obvious one. It's like talking shit about Chris Benoit for murdering his family. No, there was plenty else wrong with him... it's just, y'know... c'mon.

But if you really want a new reason, get into heroin. It's better than cough syrup, it's trendy, you'll lose weight, and even noted ex junkies Scott Weiland and John Frusciante extol it's benefits in a creative sense to this day.

I think too many people probably know my real name. I'd change my AIM name, but I'm not clever enough to think of something good and I'd feel awkward going around telling a bunch of people the new name, since they probably wouldn't care.

I've been going by my real name for years, never had a problem.

Milky lets be honest.

You got that nasty beard, dawg. I'm hotter.....currently.

Oh, and by the way, the way the beard was shown here, that was like third day of growing it. It's majestic now. I walk down the street, and girls I've never met before call their boyfriends and say "It's over... No, seriously, we're through. You should see this guy's face."