TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Milky tells you to go fuck yourself.

At one point. I almost compared you to Jim Norton's character on Lucky Louie, and he was the best character on the show. I insulted you way worse than that in my original ask me what I think of you thread.

Guest benoitwasmurdered

It's just surprising. I could never pull off drug dealing even before I had a family.

Guest benoitwasmurdered

It's just surprising. I could never pull off drug dealing even before I had a family.

And he posted it twice. Awesome.

This is my original summary of you:

CWM - CWM wanted a good dissection, so this will be a special, extra negative grading. He has been perhaps best known for his terrible grammar and spelling, and his former tendency to multipost, which is probably not the best thing to build your name on. Had a laughably stereotypical occupation. He will sometimes post something which doesn't go over well, and then try to claim that he didn't really mean it. The thought of him as a father is frankly frightening. Has said that he tried heroin and didn't like it. Is a drug dealer. Has lorded credit for the famous gnome pranks, when it was in fact Kinetic's idea. Has tried and failed several times to start his own message board (he made me a mod at one of them without knowledge, assuming I would be interested). Did not invite me to his next failed board. Is autistic and brings it up frequently, often calling himself retarded. Calls Angleplex a friend, yet belittles and mocks him constantly. Likes to call people on message boards by their first name, sometimes getting it wrong. Summary: If I had to pick one person to be TSM personified, it would be Anglesault. But after that, CWM. In spite of all that, he's a good guy. He knows we're cool. Grade: B

It was actually an ok thread, because I was mostly telling the truth.

Here it is.

Of note, Jon assures me he will try to "jump out" at me more often, because he thought I didn't like him, but I said no, you just fade into the background. He totally succeeded, as I now think he's great.

Guest benoitwasmurdered

seems fair. Though as *I* remember it, Banky and you wanted to be mods. Unless we're talking about something other than UGS. I've been involved in a lot of failed message boards.

That made me seek out my own "rate the posters" thread from around the same time... funny stuff in there, though it's amazing how things can change in three years

seems fair. Though as *I* remember it, Banky and you wanted to be mods. Unless we're talking about something other than UGS. I've been involved in a lot of failed message boards.

Yeah, we actually had this same exchange in that thread. At the original UGS, Banky and I wanted to be mods, and then at the second incarnation, I at least was automatically made one. I miss Banky. Him and his marriage.

I just read that entire thread, and I was awesome.

This was my rating of myself:

IDrinkRatMilk - I find myself to be... whimsical. I'm like a shemale on Maury Povich, because I always keep you guessing. I'm a bastard. But I always amuse myself. Summary: A cartoon devil. Grade: Needs Improvement

And look what I said about Choken One:

Choken One - What can I say about Scott? Eat TSM, puke it into a blender, hit puree without the top on, throw whatever's left onto a canvas and hang that canvas in a museum. That's Choken One. He's a bubbling crude of babble, the message board equivalent of spinning in a circle until you pass out. But enough metaphor. Choken's presence is always felt, and Banky is right, he is almost beyond words. On top of that, he's the biggest Life Of Agony fan I've ever seen... and he's deaf. Awesome. Summary: He throws so much shit to the wall, I'm surprised at how much sticks. Grade: An A and an F at the same time.

(He had asked me nicely not to call him Scott.)

I also said that El Brujo was to this board what Satan was to the Bible. As it turns out, I really like El Brujo much more now than I did at the time, so I'm impressed I was able to call such an awesome rating when I barely knew the man.

I'm just going to sit around and read my old posts for a while. I'm so funny. I love you guys, I really might get that tsm tattoo. But I will think of an alternate explanation for what it means. I'm not an idiot.

I've found that in real life, I'm mostly called David again. It fluctuates because I honestly don't give the slightest shit which one you call me. I say "Dave" because it's one syllable shorter.

Guest Vitamin X
Vitamin X - Now, I don't remember exactly, but I think Vitamin X and I exchanged a couple PMs a while ago about the existence of good and evil. It was interesting. However, I'm not sure if it was actually him or somebody else, which shows he hasn't done much to garner my attention since. I did a search for his posts and they were almost all in the oaoast. That's bad. So Summary: This is a guy who can hold a decent conversation but chooses not to. Grade: C+, unless if wasn't him I talked to before, in which case I'll have to give him a D.

That was me, and I don't even remember being in the OAOAST. Maybe a month at best.

But what can you expect from The Most Disgusting Slutty Cunt on Earth.

::walks blithely into the thread::

Hey guys, what's going on here OH SICK MONKEY FUCK SUIT Milky just squirted hatred all over me!

Also, looking at my posts from years ago... it's crazy how much I claim to not remember. I still drink a lot but I also remember shit which happened years ago. What the fuck was I doing back then? Answer? Anything you put in front of me. I'm amazed I was so popular as a poster. I was a wreck as a person. Everyone loved that, though, so I guess it's not that surprising.

Oh, by the way...

.luke-o has horse teeth

.Jingus is a cough syrup addict...

let me say that again.

.Jingus is a cough syrup addict

.and Matt Young was in love with a stupid whore. I mean, I am too, but not like him. In fact, no I'm not. I love stupid whores, but I'm not in love with them

I'm going to try something here, based on another thread. The original list, and who's real first names I know.

.CWM - David

.Banky - Jeff

.Agent - Gene

.Inc - Matt

.Edwin - Paul

.Frigid Soul - Adam

.Kotz - Patrick

.Carnival - Ethan, but only because I heard Leena say it.

.Zack Malibu - ok, I'm digging on this one... Chris?

.Marney - I would actually be very interested in. From what I know of her, I would guess Patty or Selma.

.Leena - Aliana. I think something like that. It's a pretty name. I really feel bad that our relationship went sour, I really liked her. But not sexually. Sort of like Yuna_Firerose. Ok, we constantly had cybersex. But it wasn't important.

.Rant - Josh

And that's it. Nothing weird. Let's take it upon ourselves to give any children we have weird names. I'm one hundred percent committed to naming my first born son Slayer. It has nothing to do with the poster, but he can pretend it does.

And that's it. Nothing weird. Let's take it upon ourselves to give any children we have weird names. I'm one hundred percent committed to naming my first born son Slayer. It has nothing to do with the poster, but he can pretend it does.

Make it "Slayer Andrew McLaughlin" and then it would relate to me

Oh yeah, I totally knew that.

It relates too, because if I had a daughter her name would be Pagan. I really saw a little girl named Pagan once, and I tell people and they're like "Are you sure it wasn't Megan?" and I'm like "No, it was seriously Pagan." And it was. Those're my kids, Slayer and Pagan.

I will compromise slightly on Slayer. I will accept Christian Slayer McLaughlin, and then you can call him Chris and pretend he doesn't have the awesomest name ever. But it's Pagan all the way for a girl.

My real name kills all the mystic I have going for me. I am thinking of changing it to something like Dark Daddy Dickinstein or something.

Or Cocky McLongjunk.