TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Smartly Pretty

First day of school tomorrow

August 20th. what the fuck. I can't reverse my sleep habits over the course of the night, either, getting to bed at this hour is impossible. Fucking school. In august.

Summer really blows by, sometimes.

Whether it's for good reasons or bad, this'll be the first time in 17 years I need not worry about heading back to school in the late summer slash early fall.

Heading back for college wasn't ever that bad, but it was often the dregs during middle and high school.

It used to. Then they decided kids don't get enough schoolin'. Nevermind that most teachers go through the motions, or that parents want their kids to be better educated but don't want to fork over the cash to pay for the school's upkeep and staff, they want them to know what 2 + 2 is, dammit!

I fucking hated school. Spent the whole summer walking around trying to figure out shit to do, and by the time all the parties were getting ripe it was time to go back.

I don't miss school at all. I kind of wish I went to boarding school, though. Seems like it would have been more fun.

My secondary school (which I finished in June) was a boarding school, it only had like 5 females, and loads of the students had obviously turned gay as a result.

I don't miss school at all. I kind of wish I went to boarding school, though. Seems like it would have been more fun.

My secondary school (which I finished in June) was a boarding school, it only had like 5 females, and loads of the students had obviously turned gay as a result.

You make it sound like a prison. Here in A-MER-I-CA there is no such correlation.

You make it sound like a prison. Here in A-MER-I-CA there is no such correlation.

Hells Yeah, ain't no queering going on in U.S. schools, by God.

Guest Soriano's Torn Quad

Your avatar is large! Did we ease up on the 100x100 constraints?

I've been out for 5 years now and seeing those commercials on tv still gives me that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. But I hate kids and am thus glad to see school back.

I miss some of the people I went to Highschool with, but I don't really miss Highschool that much. I go back to college on the 4th of September, so hey.

Your avatar is large! Did we ease up on the 100x100 constraints?

Beats me. It's one of the pre-installed avatars.... yeah I'm lazy.