TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

Week 3 NFL and Indanap'iss Cotes

And it just gets worse for the Saints...Deuce has a torn ACL per SportsCenter.

The Saints were playing better when Deuce wasn't in...just sayin'. They'd be better off letting Bush get more touches. I mean, shit, handing the ball off 15 times isn't going to do a thing. Of course Brees is going to throw a bunch of picks when there's no rushing threat to keep them honest. For all of the "Bush is overrated" talks, they sure as hell aren't trying to get the guy involved on the ground. He IS a threat when a team decides they want to establish Reggie as a part of their offensive array. Getting the ball out on dumpoffs and swing passes doesn't help him. New Orleans doesn't have a single receiver who knows how to block.

But see, when Bush was on the field every play, the Saints were able to move the ball. He's an added dimension to the offense that defenses have to pay attention to. When you stick him out there once every three downs, teams know that there's a good chance Reggie's going to get the ball. So how's he supposed to do something? It's not Drew Brees fault, it's the fault of their coaching staff. The usage of their playmakers sucks. Maybe if they ran some productive plays, he wouldn't have a boatload of interceptions.

And Joe Horn, boy, what fucking idiots were they to let him go.

He dances because every single person on earth with a functioning brain is able to know when and where he's getting the ball. If he's in the backfield, he's going to run the ball. Not hard to stop an offense when you know the play before hand.

They don't use him like they did at SC, where they actually had him run pass routes. In NO, he's running flat routes, swings, screens, dumpoffs and under plays. Stupid. Have him run a post, or go deep if someone can throw it in the area, he'll get to it and run a long way. Even an out route would help.

Lastly, their offensive line can't block. They can't do shit anyway, making this post of mine moot. Can't use your playmakers when nobody is giving them room to run, or the quarterback time to throw.

no excuses for Reggie now....far more often than not...if a RB is gonna be great, he is great as soon as he gets the carries to do so

Ho damn.

Maybe they're just shoving him out there in the hope that he'll have an awful performance, effectively justifying the Grossman support.

It's the Lions, he is going to do well.

It was funny to hear all the talk about how the Lions were going to be playoff bound if they got past the Eagles. Listening to all the cornbread eating (and yes, I used a local sports station radio term because it fits, dh86 knows what I mean) and then watching the Eagles destroy them was comedy gold to me.