TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

Week 3 NFL and Indanap'iss Cotes

Guest FaSho
Well then. Edwards leads Buffalo right down the field for a TD.

Can the Pats cover the spread now?

At least Donovan can back up that big talk from earlier in the week.

He knew he was facing the Lions' secondary.

Why the fuck aren't there any noon NFC games on Fox?

Do you live near Houston? Because Fox isn't allowed to show any games when a home team is playing on CBS.

Well I live in Houston, so I guess that explains why I can't get a Fox game. Was there a blurb I missed somewhere that went into a deeper explanation of that?

Why the fuck aren't there any noon NFC games on Fox?

Do you live near Houston? Because Fox isn't allowed to show any games when a home team is playing on CBS.

Well I live in Houston, so I guess that explains why I can't get a Fox game. Was there a blurb I missed somewhere that went into a deeper explanation of that?

It's part of the TV contract. Stations in the 32 team markets are not allowed to air a game if the other network has a local team's home game at the same time. Instead, they have to air one in the other timeslot. So you'll get Giants/Redskins on Fox at 4:00.

They finally put Dennis Green's "they were who we thought they were" into one of those Coors Light commercials. However, they still missed the best line: "CROWN THEIR ASS!"

I might also add that I'm a complete idiot today for taking Brett Farve out of the starting QB job in my fantasy and subbing in Jeff Garcia. How was I to know that Farve would be navigating San Diego as easily as a hot knife through butter?

Hiring Norv Turner was such a genius move for the Chargers front office, wasn't it?

Yeah, only Norv could make Tomlinson look like JJ Arrington.

49ers get jobbed on a review they actually won strangely enough. On a third and long Vernon Davis catches a pass near the Steelers 10 but loses the football and the Steelers recover. On the replay the ground clearly causes the fumble and is reversed but the refs call an imcomplete pass even though he had possession the whole time before he hit the ground and both feet hit the ground before he was hit. Instead of a first down at the 10, 49ers have to settle for a field goal. Bizarre.

Yes the only result that it couldn't be was an incomplete pass but Davis had both feet down just before he was hit so it had to be considered a completed pass. Really they screwed up every possible outcome of the call. Not that the 49ers would have scored a touchdown anyways with their offense.

Two questions for anyone watching the Arizona game.

1. Why is Kurt Warner in?

2. Why is he leading the Cardinals back into the game?