TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The OaO Raw Thread - 9/17/2007

By the way, why was Daivari fighting over the Iranian flag considering it is well established in storyline that he's from Detroit? Hell, the initial Muhammed Hassan/Daivari angle stressed that these guys might be Middle Eastern but that they wanted to be treated like every other American.

Well, in the kayfabe sense, I think he's pledging alegiance to Iran, the "old country" where his family is from.

Of course, let's not forget that he introduced us to Khali, who is from India, both in real life and in kayfabe.

Vince McMahon is gonna do to Hornswoggle what Triple H did to Eugene. Make us all turn on a harmless entertaining character. Within a month we're all gonna be sick and tired of Hornswoggle due to over booking.

I haven't been on HHH lately, but what the fuck was with him squashing the tag champions in a handicap match, destroying their babyface opponents, and beating Carlito's ass again?

Rhetorical question I know, but I wonder if, when Hunter's PPV matches lack any sustained heat, they think it might just be down to segments like this. Hunter completely lacks the emotional connection with the audience to where they'll overlook stuff like this and still get into his major matches. No one cared about Hunter's PPV match with Carlito because he was never treated as any kind of a threat and they had no reason to want to see him beaten because of that. Their cage match next week will get a reaction because it's on Raw and people are always into the big stars on live TV, but if the match was on PPV, you'd be able to hear crickets chirp once the bell rang.

Just watched the recap of the Cena, Sr match. I didn't see the main portion of the match, so I didn't get a sense of Cena not caring, but it seems to me that, he was resigned to what was going to happen, but at the very end, finally figured a way out. I'm surprised the writers thought of that, but then again, it was probably a late add-on by the road agents. I'm glad they had the hand cuffs, though. You knew as soon as Coach announced the match that it was going to end with Cena making the save.

now that i think about it, did randy orton botch the run-in monday night???????

if he would have hit santino, it would have caused a cena loss by DQ, which meant that he would have wrestled cena's father.

but instead he hit cena, which DQed santino and led to coach coming out for the Dusty finish

maybe someone backstage told him wrong and he hit the wrong guy?????????

I did manage to avoid watching most of this past Monday's RAW, and am glad I did.

You hear that WWE...I've been watching since the old Primetime Wrestling days. Get your crap together.

I see the Hornswoggle angle turning into a Dr. Evil ripoff senario. Hornswoggle is gradually going to turn into Mini Vince and Vince will in turn genuinly love Hornswoggle making Shane extremely jealous leading to Shane v. Hornswoggle/Mini Vince at Wrestlemania 24.

I see the Hornswoggle angle turning into a Dr. Evil ripoff senario. Hornswoggle is gradually going to turn into Mini Vince and Vince will in turn genuinly love Hornswoggle making Shane extremely jealous leading to Shane v. Hornswoggle/Mini Vince at Wrestlemania 24.

MB_ndr_moreau.jpg

Approves.

MB_ndr_moreau.jpg

Approves.

review_sp5_3.jpg

Them too.

(Island of Dr. Moreau is sweet)

I guess a lot of people look at Hornswaggle being the bastard son as a total joke and tuned out.

Hornswoggle being Vince's son has got to be the greatest let down to something that could have been a great angle.

The rating is finally in, and it's not a good one. Raw did a 3.3 with hours of 3.2 and 3.5.

And the WWE starts finding ways to work Ken Kennedy back into the Vince storyline

Well, alot of it has to do with a comination of the WWE taking alot of their top entertaining wrestlers off the show, Cena still keeping the title, and Hornwoggle and McMahon running around doing stupid shit. there really is nonthing compelling on Raw right now if you look at the show from top to bottom at the moment.

IMO, when everyone comes back from their suspension, Orton wins the WWE title and maybe a Shawn Micheals return than I think Raw will be loads better.