TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The OaO Raw Thread - 9/17/2007

Guys, get some perspective. Jericho? He was buried. Londrick just got attacked by HHH and laid out. No one remembers this next week when Londrick comes out to another modest pop.

Until they reference this week and show it a couple of times to show how HHH "doesn't need any help".

tag team wrestling hasn't been shit since the 80s.

In WWE? That's true. Yes, it had a brief spurt in the late 90's/early 00's with a handful of good matches and not just the spotfests but it hasn't meant something of great importance (outside of a couple times in efforts to put over a specific talent) since about that period. If you want strong emphasis on Tag Team wrestling, you can find it in a couple of noticeable locations.

yes, I'm just referring to the WWE...one thing TNA has done right is tag team wrestling.

fickle fucks gotta give shit a chance.

nigga i'll eat yo children!

Holy shit Mike Tyson posts on Smartmarks?!

my defense is impregnable!

In WWE? That's true. Yes, it had a brief spurt in the late 90's/early 00's with a handful of good matches and not just the spotfests but it hasn't meant something of great importance (outside of a couple times in efforts to put over a specific talent) since about that period. If you want strong emphasis on Tag Team wrestling, you can find it in a couple of noticeable locations.

yes, I'm just referring to the WWE...one thing TNA has done right is tag team wrestling.

Not lately, it's been horrendous.

It has? I guess in comparison, they have.

See "The Condemned" on DVD, since you were smart enough not to see it in theatres.

I wonder what the chances are of Cena's dad turning on him and joining Orton at the next PPV at the end of the LMS match...

Provided they're still not pissed about he hepatitis thing, wouldn't surprise me to see Cowboy Bob show up to set up a tag some point soon.

Survivor Series 87, the tag team elimination match...THAT was some tag team wrestling at it's finest.

Back in the the day the Midnight Express vs the Rock & Roll Express was the peak of Tag Team wrestling. Since then it shows a brief spike in popularity, and then fades out of the spot light.

See the brief renaissance during the E&C-Dudley-Hardy's-NAO era. Then it picked up for a short time with the Smackdown 6. Other then that...nothing.

They're going to do an "earn Triple H's respect" angle with LonDrick, IMO.

So there's going to be weeks of Londrick making the save and getting the crap beaten out of them before HHH finally decides that the two little guys are just such goofy bastards he can talk them in to doing anything? Which, of course, leads to even more of Vince humiliating them when HHH sends them out there to pull a bunch of "practical jokes" on Vince, which all backfire.

Finally, HHH Pedigrees them both through the ring "for screwing up too many times".

Hornswoggle blew up the limo!!!

They should have Hornswoggle show up one night driving a white hummer and try to run over Vince.