TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
strummer

*Smackdown Spoilers*

Guest panthermatt7
EDIT: 1000 posts! Only took me 3 years..

Don't feel bad. I've been here nearly 5 years and only have a little over 750 posts to show for it. :lol:

I have both of you beaten. :-)

It seemed strange that some of the heel divas were upset with the heel wrestlers for leaving with the Godfather.

Not really. Any girl, especially the ones protrayed as "heel divas" would be angry that the guys left them standing alone to chase other sluts out the building.

the last 20 minutes of Smackdown was the best television WWE produced in YEARS.

the sight gag of Patterson and Brisco staying after the Ho Train left was worth it

I have no idea but I'll cringe if it involves new GM Vicki Guerrero at all. Maybe it will let JBL become the new GM, who knows.

The bit with Patterson and Brisco staying after the other guys left with the Godfather was hysterical. What the hell, I enjoy goofy sports entertainment stuff when it's actually funny.

Guest ChikoDemono
EDIT: 1000 posts! Only took me 3 years..

Don't feel bad. I've been here nearly 5 years and only have a little over 750 posts to show for it. :lol:

I have both of you beaten. :-)

Didn't know this was a contest.

hahahaha... goddamnit I love this show. Even when Smackdown does stupid sports-entertainment junk, it's always sooo much better than RAW's attempts. I wanna watch this again!

I watched Smackdown for three reasons, I want JBL back in the ring so watching the rey segment was the closest I'll get for awhile. Bruce Bruce, and the MVP/Matt Hardy deal is kinda interesting.

They should turn the heart attack into Teddy got shot by a sniper, maybe hard work bobby walker for Teddy never getting him off the mother ship

Yeah, Ric Flair needed to brief Teddy as how to sell a heart attack. It's not like being shot by a sniper.

Unfortunately for Teddy, Ric was to busy with his other job.

Wearing the wrestling robe is funny and sad all at the same time.

PLEASE!, Anybody know where I can download the wedding segment in its intirly? I had to miss SmackDown do to having to work. I'am tempted to see it now.

Damn... Miz left with the hoes... that cat got three hoes, and still left with the hoes... now that's a heel for yo' ass... :D

I was cracking up on Punk spittin' game at one of the hoes on the way out, too: "you know, I'm the ECW Champion..." Hah!

teddyfaint.GIF

Sniper attack!

If they didn't blow it with "Who blew up Vince", they could have easily gone with "Who shot Theodore R. Long?"..all theyd need to have done was thrown in a gunfire sound effect and have him hit a blood packet thingy under his shirt. He wouldnt even need to be dead, just have him be in the hospital or something for a while.

Of course..that might be going a bit too far, but then again blowing Vince up in a car would have been too and they did that anyway.

The Wellness Plan should have caught Teddy's hart problem.

I wonder if "teddy's hart problem" is Teddy Hart? Maybe theres a rule where you can only have one Teddy on the roster at a time.

teddyfaint.GIF

Sniper attack!

If they didn't blow it with "Who blew up Vince", they could have easily gone with "Who shot Theodore R. Long?"..all theyd need to have done was thrown in a gunfire sound effect and have him hit a blood packet thingy under his shirt. He wouldnt even need to be dead, just have him be in the hospital or something for a while.

Of course..that might be going a bit too far, but then again blowing Vince up in a car would have been too and they did that anyway.

It's probably a good thing that they didn't, since a fan died at the Phillips Arena just after the taping.

http://www.topix.net/forum/com/wwe/TQ4RO0UGBRHNFPGQE