TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

Raw 9.24.07

I have to say i marked out at the possible Y2J promo. I also thought at the time "easy big fella, it's probably just a cyber sunday thing." and i thought WWE will probably disappoint me anyway.

but come on, there's a countdown and everything, it has to be Jericho, right?

Guest joshtothemaxx
With that said, I have no idea who would screw Cena and win that match.

Shawn Michaels would be insta-mark-out for me. There's 100 good things and 100 bad things wrong with that of course, but you know it'd be awesome.

I agree with BL and Perfection on Candice; she's stepped it up quite a bit. Moreover, she lost the spinning wheel kick, which she couldn't hit, and replaced it with the bulldog, and now the Unprettier. Hide your weaknesses. Smart. It's nice to see, with Trish gone, another "pretty" one stepped up to take the babyface role. Victoria and Beth need someone to work with.

Hmm...that actually gets me thinking about Victoria vs. Beth. Might be cool.

She has stepped her game up, thats true. But i don't find her as sexy anymore. She's orange, and she has that awful music. i'm quite into Beth, to be honest.

Yes, this is how i base my opinions on who is the better wrestler.

No, I'm with you. She looks like she's had a *lot* of work done. A buddy of mine says that "she doesn't even look human anymore" and "she doesn't even look like the same person!" I don't know on #1, but as for #2...YOU BE THE JUDGE!

candiceold.jpg vs. candicenew.jpg

I definitely see a difference in the nose and cheeks...whether that's just the photo or evidence of something more, who knows. Also, I thought she did break her nose, so there's that. She is kind of orange, though. WHAT'CHA GONNA DO?!

No, I'm with you. She looks like she's had a *lot* of work done. A buddy of mine says that "she doesn't even look human anymore" and "she doesn't even look like the same person!" I don't know on #1, but as for #2...YOU BE THE JUDGE!

I definitely see a difference in the nose and cheeks...whether that's just the photo or evidence of something more, who knows. Also, I thought she did break her nose, so there's that. She is kind of orange, though. WHAT'CHA GONNA DO?!

She had the work done because Victoria (?) busted her nose. Obviously, that required work to alter her previous look.

I wouldn't call Candice the next Trish. Granted her wrestling skills have improved, but she's still not that impressive a performer. And she's still fairly short on personality or charisma. The crowd (last night aside) never seem that fussed about her.

I think Jillian Hall has the potential to be the next 'big' diva: she's a good wrestler and has a somewhat interesting character.

Jillian has no significant value beyond her emphatically cartoonish and almost too abundant plastic build. She offers nothing of note beyond a cheesy gimmick that doesn't have all that much shelf life. Her skills in the ring are nearly vacant.

Candice has been improving for awhile now, in and out of the ring. She's not Trish and she probably won't get to that level but her effort is commendable.

Also, I thought she did break her nose, so there's that.

She had the work done because Victoria (?) busted her nose. Obviously, that required work to alter her previous look.

Sweet, I totally didn't address that in my original post. Thanks for the heads up! :D

Also, I thought she did break her nose, so there's that.

Sweet, I totally didn't address that in my original post. Thanks for the heads up! :D

It's called validating and furthering the information. I was adding what happened to her nose, precisely.