TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boon

Juno

Well, in a sense, you're right, because it is a good movie. But I don't want to hate it because it found a large audience, I want to hate it because that audience is comprised of morons. "Honest to blog", ok, maybe it's ok to say that in a movie. Ha ha, *cringe*, what's next? Great. But are you going to turn around and start saying that yourself? Because that's what Juno's audience did.

Hence my "I don't hate Juno, I hate you." sentiment.

I just watched it. It's not perfect, but I liked it, mostly because I really liked the acting. Jennifer Garner and/or Jason Bateman should have been nominated for an Oscar IMO.

Also, I agree with the main character that Argento is better.

Watching this just made me long for an Arrested Development comeback.

It was a shame that there was no interaction between Cera and Bateman in the film.

Watching this just made me long for an Arrested Development comeback.

It was a shame that there was no interaction between Cera and Bateman in the film.

From what I've heard, it's either been green lighted, or bank rolled by Will Ferrel.

w/r/t an AD comeback, credit Wikipedia:

In February 2008, stars Jeffrey Tambor and Jason Bateman confirmed in interviews that a future motion picture may be in the works, and that although Hurwitz "does not yet have a script, he has a good, solid understanding of what he'd like to do for the movie." Will Arnett also confirmed a movie was currently being planned on Late Night with Conan O'Brien.

Anyway, I watched Juno tonight. I didn't hate it overall, but the dialogue was as awful as advertised.