TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
milliondollarchamp

Britney Spears looses her kids

LOS ANGELES - Britney Spears was ordered Monday to surrender custody of her children to ex-husband Kevin Federline.

Superior Court Judge Scott M. Gordon ruled that Federline will take custody of Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, beginning Wednesday "until further order of the court."

The order stemmed from an unspecified oral motion made by Federline's attorneys and was handled in a closed-door hearing. The judge's order didn't state the reason for the change in custody and all transcripts of the proceedings were ordered sealed.

Phone messages left for representatives of Spears and Federline were not immediately returned Monday.

Last month, Gordon said Spears engaged in "habitual, frequent and continuous use of controlled substances and alcohol." He ordered the pop star to undergo random drug and alcohol testing twice a week as part of her ongoing custody dispute with Federline.

Spears also was previously ordered to meet weekly with a "parenting coach" who was to observe and report back to the court about her parenting skills. Both Spears and Federline must complete the court's "Parenting Without Conflict" class.

Spears, 25, and Federline, 29, were wed in October 2004. She filed for divorce last November and it became official in July. The two have joint custody of their sons, but Federline is seeking a greater share of custody.

Since Spears became single, her troubles have played out in the tabloids. First she was photographed at various Hollywood hotspots partying with Paris Hilton. Some photos captured Spears without panties. Then Spears shaved her head, beat a car with an umbrella and ended up spending a month in rehab.

An MTV Video Music Awards performance last month meant to herald her comeback was universally panned. The following week, Spears' management firm dropped her and her divorce lawyer resigned.

She then was charged with misdemeanor counts of hit-and-run and driving without a valid license for allegedly crashing into a parked car in August.

Spears' new album will be released Nov. 13.

How long till she kills herself I expected her to do a Benoit as a if i cant have them no one can but now since she lost them she will probably be going solo.

Yeah, more like the kids loosed her.

She just lost em to K-Fed.

Man, who would have thought he'd be the upstanding citizen in this whole ordeal.

Aw, I feel bad for her. Please don't die, Britney.

They shouldn't have included the umbrella thing with her crazy behavior, that was the sanest thing she did. Fucking vultures.

Sadly I see her commiting Suicide as well, there's only so much a mentally unstable person can take

I would say if she does die, it won't be an overt suicide. She'll overdose, and it will be unclear whether or not it was intentional.

yea I was kinda thinking the same thing if that were to occur

Can't they institutionalize her? From what I'm hearing, her problems are way more than drugs (possibly serious post partum depression). She needs to be put away and taken care of for a while. Even if it is against her will. And I don't mean that in a callous way, I honestly think that the only option that can guarantee her safety.

If pictures on the internets have taught me anything, the only thing loose about Britney Spears is her vagina.

HI-YO!

Oh for fuck's sake, it's lose.

And did you just compare Britney Spears to Chris Benoit? Wow.

What are you on about?

For fuck sake, Britney Spears is loose.

edit:

Should have checked the last post before I quoted you.