TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 2007 No Mercy Thread

HHH beats Umaga with the Pedigree.... the match was short (7-8 min?)... perhaps saving HHH for one more match? Or just giving me more hope to shatter?

Also, Umaga worked on HHH's ribs. He is favoring them heavily. Excuse for later....?

Are we going back to the HHH of 2002 and 2003? Except as a face? CTP needs to update his sig, unless you have already.

Who else is LEFT on the squash tour?

Undertaker? Jeff Hardy for good ol' time's sake? Chris Jericho?

Guest gfanikf

Now we only have Fit/Rey, Womens Champ, and Punjabi Prison match with 90 minutes left? Am I missing a match?

Guest jotumare

did anyone noticed the sing that said "Save Us Y2J" just when they were showing Hunter with the title??

Guest gfanikf

I'm still just wondering how the timing is going to go for the next 3 matches.

For a sec I thought Candice as going to main event the pay per view, only for HHH to come out, Pedigree her and become the new Women's Champion.

That's right, NEWWWWW Women's Champion and Queen of Queen's, Triple H!!!!!!! He'll unify the WWE Championship and the Women's Title.

Just wondering...

Now that Cena's not champ, and since it looks like they're not using the previous belt style...

Did they make a non-spinner version of it?

It doesn't appear to be a spinner belt.

Guest gfanikf
For a sec I thought Candice as going to main event the pay per view, only for HHH to come out, Pedigree her and become the new Women's Champion.

That's right, NEWWWWW Women's Champion and Queen of Queen's, Triple H!!!!!!! He'll unify the WWE Championship and the Women's Title.

Sweet, then it could sort of be like DDT in Japan. :)

I wonder, say 20-25 tops for Rey/Fit 10-15 for the Womens, That would leave over 50 minutes (granted includes setup) for the Punjabi prison match. Something seems up, that or Vince is going for an homage to last December.