TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

ECW 10.9.07

ECW Champion CM Punk knew he had a problem when he met a man - if he is truly just a man - who could overpower him in the ring. The problem grew when Big Daddy V earned a title opportunity against Punk at No Mercy. And as much as the Straightedge Superstar hoped for a resolution to come Sunday night, the problem is a big as it's ever been.

Will Big Daddy V take any further steps in trying to get the ECW Championship? How hurt is CM Punk? Will he continue to work at getting the chip off his shoulder?

Also, Tommy Dreamer’s dreams were squashed on ECW on Sci Fi when his win over Elijah Burke in the Elimination Chase to No Mercy was shaken by a twist from ECW General Manager Armando Estrada. Will he get back on track?

Last week, Kelly Kelly finally told Balls Mahoney she’d go out on a date with him, but The Miz, who revealed that he owns Extreme Exposé’s management contract, warned he would fire her if she does. Where will Kelly Kelly’s heart lead her? Will the ECW beauty stay with Brooke, Layla and ECW’s self-proclaimed chick magnet, The Miz? Or will Kelly Kelly’s new teddy bear be Balls?

Find out the answers to these extreme questions and more Tuesday on ECW on Sci Fi at 10/9 CT.

Rumor had the title going back to Morrison as soon as he returned. BDV could cost Punk the title, giving them a solid enough non-title based secondary feud. However who then would Morrison feud with over the title?

Balls! Balls! Balls!

Oh no, I sure hope they don't have Morrison beat Punk and then try to tell us that Punk lost because of the "BRUTAL MATCH" he had with BDV left him far too weak to win tonight.

Rumor had the title going back to Morrison as soon as he returned. BDV could cost Punk the title, giving them a solid enough non-title based secondary feud. However who then would Morrison feud with over the title?

Balls! Balls! Balls!

Whooooaaaaaaa-BALLS!

Or how about Dancin' Stevie Richards?

ECW needs a face infusion. And if they debut a wrestler into the title picture it would have to be an already established re-debut of sorts.

Is James Curtis established enough?

KC James imminent call-up was telegraphed after he recently lost a hair match in OVW (wwe seemingly hates long hair save for a few "chosen ones"). I get more of an old school southern heel vibe off of him...

However if it was a quasi-squash, maybe he's just getting enhancement work...

Oh no, I sure hope they don't have Morrison beat Punk and then try to tell us that Punk lost because of the "BRUTAL MATCH" he had with BDV left him far too weak to win tonight.

Actually, I'd rather have Punk lose here than Morrison be squashed in his first match back. Punk would be in the interesting position of having two feuds, wanting to concentrate on morrison and regaining the title, but having to worry about big Daddy V. perhaps, this could be a way to introduce his old stablemate from his ROH days?

Anyways, although people crapped on him here, I really thought Nitro became a much better character as Morrison, and as evidenced by their last match, Morrison and punk are the best thing going in ECW.

Only thing that sucks is that Burke has been screwed, but that's nothing new.

Kelly Kelly looks really hot hot tonight (in an older, sluttier way, as opposed to the teen, sluttier way).

I miss the Stevie/Thorne feud. Just wanted to add that.

Ha...I thought it was a new Save_us video at first..

At first I was thinking, if it was Jericho, they wouldn't waste it on Cyber Sunday. (Or whoever it was)...but now, I can see why it'd be, with the whole viral thing and all.

Lol...at Kennedy and Hardy just sort of getting lumped in there...

I can't believe they didn't even bother to make up an excuse for his absence. He could have just said he was "meditating" in the desert and finding himself again and then they should have shot videos of him at a empty palace by a pool in his fur coat in the sun with girls in cocktail waitresses sprouting his "poetry".

Did Morrison spend the entire break gyrating like that?

I can't believe they didn't even bother to make up an excuse for his absence. He could have just said he was "meditating" in the desert and finding himself again and then they should have shot videos of him at a empty palace by a pool in his fur coat in the sun with girls in cocktail waitresses sprouting his "poetry".

Did Morrison spend the entire break gyrating like that?

I can't believe they aren't hyping how good their last match was, you know, to get you excited for the match your about to see.

Yea I thought Thorn botched whatever he was goin for and nearly killed KC, anyone know if this was a test run for him or just some jobber fodder