TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atticus Chaos

TNA wrestlers planning to confront Dixie Carter

Fireworks are expected today in Atlanta at the Bound For Glory PPV behind the scenes as a contingent of top wrestlers are planning to confront Dixie Carter about the current creative and management structure. The target of their complaints is expected to focus on Jeff Jarrett. The contingent that is upset is led by Kurt Angle, but includes Samoa Joe, Team 3D, and Christian Cage. While Jarrett has a long-running business relationship that developed into a friendship with Dixie, Kurt's wife Karen and Dixie have become friends, and Kurt and Dixie's husband have also hit it off.

Sometimes there is "talk" of this type of thing, but by the time everyone assembles, tempers or frustrations may subside and other priorities may take precedence.

There is, though, frustration within TNA over the booking, manifesting with some of the decisions made for the first two two-hour versions of TNA Impact. Jarrett remains the person who sets the creative agenda that Dutch Mantel and Vince Russo follow.

pwtorch.com

They should air this. Probably be better that anything else on the PPV.

Any word on what happened here? I dont know if it was coincidence or not, but the ppv tonight seemed very solidly booked. One would imagine shit was in place weeks before the show relating to things though.

What irks me most about the Dudleys is that they've done nothing to freshen up their act since they came to TNA.

Wouldnt that be the job of the writers though in a way? Sure, they could work harder in the ring perhaps, but otherwise, they are tied down by the bookers.

I blame them moreso than the bookers. I remember it was them who came up with the idea of calling themselves Team 3D.

As for their ringwork/promos, you can't blame the bookers for that.

I wish they would turn into completely evil heels like they were back in ECW. They would be great foils for LAX/MCMGs.

I blame them moreso than the bookers. I remember it was them who came up with the idea of calling themselves Team 3D.

As for their ringwork/promos, you can't blame the bookers for that.

I wish they would turn into completely evil heels like they were back in ECW. They would be great foils for LAX/MCMGs.

Promos - you possibly could blame that on the bookers depending on if they script most of them themselves or not. And the booking entails WHEN workers do promos as well.