TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JHawk

Good parts of bad movies

What are your favorite parts of really bad movies?

I absolutely hated Scary Movie 4, but the Dr. Phil/Shaq scene at the beginning was classic.

What are your favorite parts of really bad movies?

I absolutely hated Scary Movie 4, but the Dr. Phil/Shaq scene at the beginning was classic.

I'd say the same thing about Scary Movie 2 but I haven't seen that movie since I was 14 so even the opening might not be as funny.

Abe Vigoda saying "I think I broke my ass" in Good Burger only good line in that entire movie but what a line.

If you take away Bernie Mac's scenes in House Party 3, you have a movie that nearly reaches House Party 4 levels of suck but with them, it's almost a good movie.

It was one of the Police Academy movies, all of which sucked, except possibly the first one... but it was the part where Hightower does the voodoo ritual over the bodybag and then Tackleberry cuts out of it with a chainsaw. That cracked me up.

I may be alone as far as the other zombie-flick lovers 'round here go, but I can't stand Cemetery Man, but there's one scene I absolutely love.

It's when Dellamore starts to go nuts, so a little over halfway through, and he sees "her" as a student who he spends the night with. She tells him of how she's leaving in the morning, or whatever (I know that she says she's leaving him to some extent), and then complains of being cold. He takes the space heater and puts it under the blankets to purposefully start a fire, burning her alive as she sleeps. All he says "don't worry, you'll never be cold again." BEAUTIFUL.

I don't like Interview with the Vampire but I dig the scene at the very end in the car. I also don't like Guns N Roses version of Sympathy for the Devil but I think it works really well in that particular scene.

If you take away Bernie Mac's scenes in House Party 3, you have a movie that nearly reaches House Party 4 levels of suck but with them, it's almost a good movie.

With that said, Players Club was a absolutely horrible movie, but every Bernie Mac scene was incredible and made the movie worth buying.

Bernie Mac has a habit of being the best part of crappy movies. I'd put him 2nd on the all time list of "Actors Who Have Been The Best Part of Bad Movies The Most Times" behind Christopher Walken. Though weirdly enough, when Mac gets a starring role, the movie isn't very good.