TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RepoMan

Nip/Tuck Season 5

Gina was being extra sweet to Christian, Sean wanted to fire her Christian said keep her. She hired a look-a-like to sleep with Christian so she could watch and get off. She told Julia about it and Christian denied everything. He went to the cops and get a Restraining Order on Gina and went to deliver it to her. She was waiting for him on the roof and wanted to fuck him. After being seduced he put the condom on and started fucking and his thrust pushed her over the edge.

The whole suicide bomber deal from last week was so bad it was funny.

I really feel like I could stop watching the show at any time now. I am just completely tired of the crazy females needing the docs. And the whole Gina thing...seriously, what the F

This season is much better than the majority of last season, but I could live without numerous Rosie appearances and that whole suicide bomber deal.

I'm wondering if Christian will contract HIV now that he's had the "clean bill of health" given to him. Either from the brief sex with Gina or perhaps rushing to her aid without thinking, and getting blood on him.

I wish they'd give more time to Annie on the show. You know she's going to end up really fucked up and complicated, but not in the Jane Brady way they did in the future episode last season.

Awww you missed the dream in which Christian had about telling Wilbur his mommy died and Wilbur said in response "Mommy skank" and then Gina funeral was great too.

It was a really fucked up episode last night

She's like the psycho ex that will not take no for an answer. She's fucking crazy and he's in too deep, although the making the agent a stuffed animal was kinda sick. The eyes did it for me.

I am reeeeeeeally getting tired of every female character on the show being so crazy for one of the doctors where they just go too over the top. This show is barely a notch above a soap opera

What about Sean's piece on the side in season 1?

Sure, she was fucking a married man, but, other than that, she wasn't too bad.

The Megan O'Hara ark is my favorite storyline of the entire series.

Eden came of very sympathetic last episode, until they reminded you that she is posining Julia in the teaser for next week.

Julia is likeable enough, but she can't decide who she wants to fuck.

Liz is the "straight" character that I can relate to the most.

Annie, if seldom seen, is very sympathetic. I wish they'd give her some story lines.

shit! i missed that!

Yes, but the shooting itself appeared off camera. Next week's episode appears to set up a whodunnit angle with everyone a suspect in Julia's murder.

Perhaps even more bizarre than Julia being murdered was Matt sexing up his long lost sister from Georgia. Talk about an out of nowhere plot change.

I didn't see Eden killing Julia but I did call the chick from Georgia being Christian's. Once she said her mom had a one night stand and this was the result and once Matt fucked her, I called it.

Oh yeah and next week on the season finale, crazy agent lady seems to come after Sean.

I didn't see Eden killing Julia but I did call the chick from Georgia being Christian's. Once she said her mom had a one night stand and this was the result and once Matt fucked her, I called it.

Oh yeah and next week on the season finale, crazy agent lady seems to come after Sean.

I didn't call the whole sleeping with his sister thing but, I knew whoever he was going to hook up with was going to be messed up cause a) it's Matt and b) on the "last time on Nip/Tuck" they made a point of showing all of Matt's ex's and all the fucked up things about them.

Speaking of Matt the actor needs to really shave his beard cause Matt is suppose to be 18/19 years old and looks no younger then 40. I know he's that old in real life but, still.