TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 2007 Survivor Series Thread

just found out that HBk can't use the super kick in his match with orton... on am raw..

hbk over orton via sharpshooter as a big FU to bret hart.

I think we see a vince screwing shawn ending to the match. We also see Edge go nutty with a chainsaw in the HIAC. I'd also like to see Hardcore Holly destroy Cody Rhodes, but then get injured in the process...2 birds one stone.

I have two thoughts regarding Edge being in the show. My original instinct said that Edge won't even be involved. Even though he has been in all the advertising, WWE loves to save that type of stuff for TV to try to spike the ratings.

But, if he did return, a plausible scenario might be this: After a brutal HIAC match where both men are bloodied up, Edge comes out and announces he is back. And, in doing so, he is going to invoke his "rematch clause" (or whatever they will call it, because he handed the belt away) because he never got beat for the title. Vicki Guerrero makes the match. Edge once again, for the THIRD time, comes out after someone is destroyed and takes the title from them. It gives Edge the belt back, gives him instant heat again, and starts a new feud perfectly after blowing off UT/Batista in the cell.

If he does this to Taker, it is a good way to start a long feud building to Taker/Edge at WM.

On top of that, long term, they could have Edge try that down the road a fourth time (I know it sounds bad, but bare with me), but he actually doesn't beat the face. This would give that face instant credibility.

If Batista Retains.. He could just go for Batista... But I dont think its wise to set up the perhaps inevitable Taker/Edge at Mania..if Edge beats Batista after HIAC... unless the booking was done well. But Anything can happen

If Michaels hits the superkick to, say, the back of the head, is it still Sweet Chin Music? The word "Chin" is in the name of the move, so technically couldn't he just hit the kick to the back or side of the head and not get disqualified?

I really, really don't want to see Vince screw Michaels tonight because I am beyond bored with Vince vs. HBK and that's what it would lead to.

The problem with this match is where do you go after it? If Orton retains then the Michaels feud is blown off. Then I fail to see how they can hold off on HHH vs. Orton. They almost would need Michaels to win just to give him some credibility since he seemingly loses all the time in title matches. Either put the belt on him or get him out of the main event.

I might consider putting the belt on Michaels tonight, then continue the Orton feud. Thus someone in the survivor match needs to eliminate HHH to start a placeholder feud. I'll say Kennedy survives.

I really, really don't want to see Vince screw Michaels tonight because I am beyond bored with Vince vs. HBK and that's what it would lead to.

The problem with this match is where do you go after it? If Orton retains then the Michaels feud is blown off. Then I fail to see how they can hold off on HHH vs. Orton. They almost would need Michaels to win just to give him some credibility since he seemingly loses all the time in title matches. Either put the belt on him or get him out of the main event.

I might consider putting the belt on Michaels tonight, then continue the Orton feud. Thus someone in the survivor match needs to eliminate HHH to start a placeholder feud. I'll say Kennedy survives.

Kennedy and HHH brawling out of the match, allowing someone else to survive is the better route to take. HHH can go without jobing (which is of the utmost importance) and it does HHH his in between program. The downside? It's Kennedy.

Shawn not doing house shows means he's unlikely to get the title. Michaels can lose via Montreal Finish, and the feud can still keep going. We might not get the MF tonight, but I don't see the Orton/Michaels feud ending tonight and I don't see Shawn winning the title, which means screwjob.

What would they do with Lashley when he comes back?

Fed to Orton?

Even though Kennedy put him out of action.

Given Mark Henry's apparent burial on Smackdown, what are the chances of moving him to RAW and putting him in feud with HHH.

What would they do with Lashley when he comes back?

Fed to Orton?

Even though Kennedy put him out of action.

Given Mark Henry's apparent burial on Smackdown, what are the chances of moving him to RAW and putting him in feud with HHH.

WWE tends to ignore that sort of stuff, aside from some notable exceptions. Henry is possible but so is BDV. Same with Finlay.

I had an idea - HBK heel turn with the aid of Vince in a screwjob. Basically the reverse of what everyone expects (Vince screwjobbing HBK).

I think pretty much any sort of screwjob is expected, no matter who wins. Orton winning is also expected. HBK winning with a rollup and keeping the belt for longer than 24 hours is probably the least of the "expected" finishes. Jericho suddenly returning and winning the title has a more expected chance of happening tonight than HBK winning in any fashion.

The wording of the article on Matt at wwe.com, leads to suggest that they'll have Matt miss the show. Leaves the door open for a Lashley return or CM Punk jumping in (Punk being a champ and former partner of HHH and Jeff would justify it enough) and thus allowing a chance to start something for Punk post-Morrison/Miz.

HBK turning heel with the aid of Vince would flop badly. People would be happy he won and happier that Orton lost.

Don't need to look any further then WMX7 for proof. I think they'll do a screw finish without Montreal being invoked. I'll call for Shawn hitting McMahon with the SCM, though.

I think they'll do a screw finish without Montreal being invoked. I'll call for Shawn hitting McMahon with the SCM, though.

Vince interferes, Shawn hits him with SCM, and then pins Orton with a cradle. Shawn celebrates, but then Vince announces that because Shawn used SCM, even though it was on Vince and not Orton, Shawn is DQ'd, and Orton is still champion.

They need to go ahead and eliminate Jeff Hardy so HHH can beat 5 men by himself.

Post match - Kind of surprised Hardy got the pin over Umaga there.