TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

This week in the NBA

Who? Isaiah or Woodson?

Because seriously....straight up trade. I would be willing to throw in Tyronne Lue also.

Isiah isn't that bad. Woodson is just eh. I don't mind Isiah that much but it's just a mess right now. The team is quitting on him. I just hope he gets some job after this like a scout or something cause he can spot talent.

Interested if anyone here happened to catch the Celtics-Magic game, and could offer an opinion of how legit Orlando is.

They sure look real to me. I saw most of the game and it was the first time I saw any team take it to the Celtics so far. If everything stays the way it is right now those two teams will meet in the ECF. No disrespect to the Pistons, whom I haven't watched at all yet.

Orlando is very good, but remember one of their losses this season was a spanking by the Pistons. The Pistons generally own them, but admittedly, we shouldn't place too much stock in last season (8-0) since they have a better coach and Rashard Lewis now, so we should see how the rest of the season shapes up, but i'd pick the Pistons over Orlando in a 7 game series *right now* mainly because of matchups, and they seem to regularly harass Dwight Howard into subpar games.

Mike Woodson forgot to put Al Horford back in. I don't have any thing to prove this besides the fact that he put him on the bench to save his last two fouls for late, and left Zaza Pachulia in to get abused by the Heat bigs. Completely forgot that his best rebounder and second best shotblocker who has been doing a great job on all the bigs.

I really really hate that guy.

Hawks beat the Heat tonight though, good game...shitty coach.

Pacers beat Dallas in a tight game, 114-110. Pacers are now 3-0 without O'Neal, strangely enough. Big night for Tinsley, 24/6/6. Avery Johnson was ejected in the fourth following an altercation between Dirk and Troy Murphy, but I didn't see what exactly caused it. Paul Westphal coached the end of the game for him.

So what exactly happened to Vince Carter? Gets an extension and fails to earn it thus far. What happened to 25/5/5 ?