TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Czech's Birthday Appreciation Thread

Because he'd do the same for me, right? RIGHT?!

Poster statistics show that Czech is more deserving of a birthday thread than you

What's it like having a birthday so close to Christmas? Do you get fucked on presents?

Speaking as someone who's birthday is four days after Christmas, the answer is "yes." As a child, I never had a birthday party. Furthermore, no sympathy from my mother, as she and I share the same birthday and she claimed she never had a party, either.

What's it like having a birthday so close to Christmas? Do you get fucked on presents?

Can't really answer that as an adult. It does make it easy to determine who GETS christmas gifts though.

Happy birthday everyone. Al and King are part of TSM's WWE 24/7 Connection so that's cool. Czech honoured me with the tag "sneaky funny" and backed me in my rise to winning the Medicore / Unknown Poster bracket in the 2007 Poster of the Year brackets.

Happy birthday Czech. I am sure you got lots of indy music for presents, since you have confirmed your love of it so many times.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

I got the third season of The Office; second of Scrubs; On the Road; an Oliver Sacks book about music and neurology; a new pair of shoes, since my old ones were quite literally coming apart at the seams after four years of hard walkin'; plus birthday cards. My grandmother said my grandfather had something set aside for me for when I turned 21, but I have no idea what, and I've been unsuccessfully trying not to think about it, because it makes me sad.

I don't know if I get screwed over on birthdays. I don't think so. My sister's birthday is November 25th, which is also during fake-plastic-tree-in-the-family-room season, and she never seems to get more gifts than I do, nor complain about getting robbed. Other family members seem to get about the same as I do. I don't mind it. I just think of it as a Christmas preview.

Sincere thanks to everyone/anyone who wished/wishes me a happy birthday.

Happy Birthday, Czech. If Fukudome signs with the Cubs this week, I'll say to myself, "wow, I bet this is like the best birthday week ever for some guy I don't know."

Nah, I've always been one of the Board Youngsters©. The fact that I no longer am is kinda weird, actually.

Since Fukudome is a practically unknown commodity for whom we'll certainly overpay, I could take it or leave it.

Nah, I've always been one of the Board Youngsters©. The fact that I no longer am is kinda weird, actually.

Since Fukudome is a practically unknown commodity for whom we'll certainly overpay, I could take it or leave it.

Are there any special 21er activities planned? You've never struck me as the get drunk and act a fool type.

No, I'm not, and I feel like somehow I'm missing out by not getting drunk and acting a fool. I preemptively decided not to drink because I was too concerned with addictive personality and alcoholism in the family tree, and besides, like you said, it's just not me. The only drinking I can see myself doing is if I become a wine snob or something. Fitting, in a way.

Yeah, I'm more surprised that I'm older than you. I thought you were 24.