TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

Let's talk about Rex, Baby. Let's talk about you and me.

2007 NFL Coach of the year.  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the best?

• Romeo Crennel
    • Jack Del Rio
    • Tony Dungy
    • Jon Gruden
    • Dick Jauron
    • Mike McCarthy
    • Other-Please specify
  2. 2. Who's the worst?

• Brian Billick
    • Cam Cameron
    • Tom Coughlin
    • Marvin Lewis
    • Scott Linehan
    • Lovie Smith
    • Other-Please specify

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise
Also, what idiot decided to put this Urban Entertainment Institute crap on the FOX pregame show? This sounds of crap. Get it off of my screen. If we are going to have live Christmas music in the studio, can we have actual Christmas music instead of R&B grooves with some woman saying "Chrimmis, Ima has a speshul Chrimmis" over and over? Please?

You are the poster I wanted for Christmas.

Guest Vitamin X

I don't know, but the weather is fuckin' WILD out there in Chicago today. Chicago is going to actually try to run more (what they're actually built for!) and that's a bit scary. Today's going to be a bad day for both field goals and the passing game.

Also, Buffalo is already up 7-0 on New York. Lolz.

Someone's salivating at the thought of drawing the Giants in the first round of the playoffs. They'd have trouble beating the Dolphins right now. Hell, they DID have trouble beating the Dolphins, come to think of it.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka

How about that stingy Browns pass defense?

Interception! Will we get to see Chode Johnson and T.J. "Farsi For Gay*" Houshmandzadeh screaming at Palmer on the sidelines again this week? I hope so.

(* I am convinced that Houshmandzadeh is a shemale and/or homosexual. My proof: just look at him.)

Guest Vitamin X
Someone's salivating at the thought of drawing the Giants in the first round of the playoffs. They'd have trouble beating the Dolphins right now. Hell, they DID have trouble beating the Dolphins, come to think of it.

Probably the Seahawks. If that ends up being a wild-card matchup, whoever the home team is that gets the winner in the second round would also be salivating.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka

I want the Giants to make the playoffs because I don't want this man

barber_lg-01.jpg

to be able to talk about how they choked, collapsed, and fell apart because they didn't have enough veteran leadership or running backs who began their careers as punt returners and couldn't hold on to the ball until the coach that they threw under the bus repeatedly to the news media taught them how to grip the fucking thing.

Also, he will use the word "querulous."

Guest Vitamin X

Yeah. And really, I know Green Bay hasn't put together anything resembling a nice performance, but could Troy Aikman's cheerleading be any less blatant right now? I've already had to turn down the volume on the TV.

Guest Randall Keith Orton

Bills doin' it for Kevin Everett.

Even the 1st TD was scored by his replacement.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka

Who cares about Kevin Everett anymore? That story was only important when it looked like he'd never walk again. But now he's fine and is probably still better than Bubba Franks, so who cares?

Guest Vitamin X

Christ, with how terrible Green Bay is kicking in adverse weather, I'd almost rather Dallas get homefield advantage anyways.

Bear Weather!

Kyle Ortman!

Troy Aikman's blatant pro-Cowboy cheerleading is somewhat mitigated by Joe Buck's traditional anti-Chicago bias. Too bad he's not calling the Giants game so he can man-crush over Eli Manning and leave me alone.

Cincinnati scores fourteen points in about forty seconds thanks to those interceptions. Christ almighty the Browns are playing awful today.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka
Bear Weather!

Kyle Ortman!

Troy Aikman's blatant pro-Cowboy cheerleading is somewhat mitigated by Joe Buck's traditional anti-Chicago bias. Too bad he's not calling the Giants game so he can man-crush over Eli Manning and leave me alone.

Actually, Aikman and Buck hate Eli Manning. They criticized him last season because of a shot they had their cameraman do, which zoomed in on his face, and they claimed that they did not see enough "fire in his eyes."

Guest Vitamin X

Makes you wonder what sort of epic genius decided that Aikman/Buck is the premier announcing duo for NFL games. Yuck.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka
Cincinnati scores fourteen points in about forty seconds thanks to those interceptions. Christ almighty the Browns are playing awful today.

The only thing worse than watching the Browns' performance so far today is listening to Dan Dierdorf talking about it. Shut the fuck up, you! He's very rapidly approaching the first tier of Most Obnoxious Commentators in Football, which is a sacred place inhabited only by luminaries in shittery like Phil Simms and Bryant Gumbel.

That's weird, because I always catch Joe Buck fluffing all the New York Giants. Whatever.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka
That's weird, because I always catch Joe Buck fluffing all the New York Giants. Whatever.

Maybe he's got a soft spot for them because he and Tiki Barber made passionate love one time. Or fifty times.

I know for a fact that they criticized Manning for not having "fire in his eyes," though. Made me sick to my stomach.

Warren Sapp received three unsportsmanlike conduct penalties with 21 seconds left in the half and was ejected. It moved the Jaguars from the Raiders 35 to inside the five but then Garrard gets picked on the next play.

The only thing worse than watching the Browns' performance so far today is listening to Dan Dierdorf talking about it. Shut the fuck up, you! He's very rapidly approaching the first tier of Most Obnoxious Commentators in Football, which is a sacred place inhabited only by luminaries in shittery like Phil Simms and Bryant Gumbel.

What you mean, rapidly approaching? He's been there since his days with Monday Night Football.