TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

TSM Game Nights

What the hell is so bad about NBA 2K8? I haven't played it, but I'm on the verge of getting it since it's on sale.

You have more control which to some make it more complicated.

Basically, you have to play it to get used to it instead of it being the same as the years before. Absolutely awesome game.

I've played it, just got, and sure it was only one game, but that shit was tight. It feels like a real basketball game cause the offense is actually trying to score the way they'd score in real life. I can't wait to play this in the tougher difficulty, in hall of fame.

I don't think there's a whole lot of interest in TSM Game Nights, as far as I can tell. I'm not going to try and organize any official whatever, going forward, but anyone else wants to do this? Go ahead.

I always struggle setting up "game dates" with people, my times don't work out for them and vice versa. I wouldn't worry about it Thoth, if others happen to be on when you are then great, then you can organize right then.

I play quite a bit with people on another message board but that's because we tend to buy the same games and are on at the same time. It's hard to play when there are so few people on here that play on LIVE for example and one person ends up being on PST and the other on EST.

I know I want to play Lushus and I have Ripper on my friend's list but I never see him on half the time due to the EST.

Thoth and I are on Pacific time, Rant.

So I guess that means... we're both MattYoung'in it.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Thoth and I are on Pacific time, Rant.

So I guess that means... we're both MattYoung'in it.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

:(

Anyways, Lately though I've been playing COD4 and Rockband here and there but no one really plays COD4 on here that I have on my list.

Rant, add me: Black Lushus

I'll get down on some COD4 with you, even though im no good. Matt and I were on the same team the other night, getting our asses handed to us, of course.

I try to get in there between 7 and 10 CST. With kids, it's hard to get on as much as I would like to.

When someone on your list changes names (Matt, for example), do you have to re-add them or is that an automatic change?