TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AmericanDragon

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

"I didn't tell you I had genital warts because they weren't inflamed..."

The look on Bell's face had me in tears.

Hm. Isn't that kind of a plot hole? If he'd been with her a year, surely it would have come up... at minimum genital herpes (it was herpes, not warts) will have outbreaks once or twice a year.

Hm. Isn't that kind of a plot hole? If he'd been with her a year, surely it would have come up... at minimum genital herpes (it was herpes, not warts) will have outbreaks once or twice a year.

But did he seem like the type of guy that would REALLY tell her even if they were? Seems like he would have had the "Ah, oh well, she probably won't catch it...and so what if she does" attitude.

Maybe he got it recently by cheating on her. He did fuck the maid.

Saw this last night. I was surprised by Segel's ability to convincingly pull of the lead role.

Well, I didn't like it as much as all of you, it was definitely the least favorite of the "series", but I have a new girlfriend and it got me laid, so it will hold a special place for that.

My hat's off to you. I'm probably going to have mixed feelings about the movie, though, since it was part of the most awkward date I've been on. Surprisingly, this is the second Apatow-related flick (the other being Knocked Up) that'll have some unfortunate girl-related memories for me. Ironic that the two Apatow movies most likely to get you laid have yielded just the opposite for me.

I don't think so. If Mila's going to reveal, that's a poor way to do it. Mila Kunis or not, a still photo of a flash is nothing. I'd rather she have a full on sex scene.