Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

The last week of the NFL season.

Who is the MVP of the league?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Tom Brady
    • Sean Taylor

The NE run defense scares the hell out of me for the playoffs, especially considering every AFC team (aside from Pittsburgh now that Parker is out) has a really good running game. Thing is, those teams need to keep it up for all four quarters; every team that's given NE a game has done so until the fourth when they suddenly implode.

EDIT: Why the hell didn't the Giants run when they had the LEAD?

Edited by KingPK

So a poke to the eye isn't unnecessary roughness, but staring at a guy who falls is...

...and I'm supposed to believe the Patriots are winning this solely because they're the better team.

Ooooooooo....K.

So a poke to the eye isn't unnecessary roughness, but staring at a guy who falls is...

...and I'm supposed to believe the Patriots are winning this solely because they're the better team.

Ooooooooo....K.

At least it's not as bad as the farce that was the Raven's game.

Ooooooooo....K.

At least it's not as bad as the farce that was the Raven's game.

Point well made, but the fact that Collinsworth even stopped sucking Brady's cock long enough to start questioning the officiating should tell you something.

This ref crew is perpetually bad. Give me Hoculi and his baby ref shirts anyday.

Giants kick the ball off the line to waste more time. It's the Keystone Offensive Korps!!

Edited by KingPK

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

I'm going to have to strongly reconsider why I post at a Boston sports board.

This game changed when the Giants when pass (incomplete) pass (incomplete) pass (short gain) and ran ff about 40 seconds on that drive to start the 4th quarter. Horrible play calling.

Fuck.

Well if my choices were "the Patriots can go 16-0 and lose in the playoffs" or "the Patriots can go 15-1 and win the Super Bowl", I'll take the former.

If the Patriots win the Super Bowl too, I'll be fucking pissed.

Fuck the Pat fans complaining about the ref crew when they get all the calls.

"Give me the other crew HAHA!"

The worst fans of any team in any sport, by far. As if we're fooled. All fifty of them at this board can suck a dick.

So much discord here. We just saw history x4!

If I'm smug, I don't care; I'm sick of all the fucking bitching and moaning on this board, so you can all fuck off.

You guys ARE the bitching and moaning. Who are you fucking trying to kid?

Yeah, screw the possibility of an undefeated season, I'd rather see Brady Jr and Big Mouth win... or FARVAHONEMORERUN.... or AwShucks with a repeat

The cure in this case is much worse than the "disease"

Well, obv., I would disagree with that assessment. This is, by far, the worst.

Tom Brady is special. Randy Moss is special. Mike Vrabel is special. Tedy Bruschi, the way he's still out there even after that stroke thing...you better believe that guy is special. Kevin Faulk is special. He's a special, special player. Adalius Thomas is special. This is just a special, special team. Bill Belichick is a special coach. He really is. Bob Kraft is the special owner of a special organization. They rewrote the rule books. Tonight was special.

King, we're buds, and you're one of the two Boston fans I've ever met that isn't an asshole, but that's the thing. I've met hundreds of Boston fans, and two of them aren't assholes. That's about .25 percent (and that might be a generous percentage).

The majority of them act like they deserve to have World Championships in sports because it's Boston. I'm sure it's a very nice city (I've never been and it's on my short list of cities to visit), but the smugness of the vast majority of them make me root against them.

Except the Celtics, but that's because I grew up on Larry Bird.