TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

I'm going to get into another fight...

Last night I was at this house party. Everything was all good, me and my homie were getting to leave. Then the bitch who owned the house got up in my face and demanding me to take my shoes off. I told the bitch, "I'm leaving now, there's no point". Then this fucking white boy who I've always had a problem with was standing there. This fucking guy has never shown me any ounce of respect and has something against, I don't really know what his beef is nor do I care. I don't usually waste my time with faggots like him. The only reason why I know him is because he's a former friend of mine's cousin.

Anyway, so I was arguing with the bitch, and she couldn't understand that I was leaving for some reason. Then the fucking guy SLAPPED ME. I thought "Fuck this shit, I ain't letting no white boy punk me", so I bitched smacked him back. Then his fucking cousin(who was my friend until after this night), pushes me and told me not to touch his cousin. Now understand both of them are ALOT bigger then me. Especially the one who use to be my friend, he's easily 260lbs. So anyway, they both try swinging on me, but I ducked and dodge all their punches. They were way too slow. My friends started breaking up the fight and shit and I left.

I was fucking pissed. This morning I called my one friend and told him how pissed I was. Turns out he was with the guy, so he gets on the phone and starts talking shit. So I told him I'll kick his ass tonight, after UFC 79. He agreed to it.

I'm feeling pretty confident. He's bigger then me, but he's slow. He couldn't even land one punch on me tonight. I don't really know the outcome, win or lose. But all I know is, I had enough with him and his bitch ass ways, and I'm going to end it TONIGHT!

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

I couldn't post as a stupid nigger gimmick poster and be more contrived than this.

Carlito where do you live?

Calgary-Toronto-Montreal hood.

Oh! Well that's to far from my place. Your on your own.

I would give my right arm to fly up there tonight to watch this. Any chance you could hold off on the fight until I can make it?

If there was a TSM bareknuckled boxing tournament- which poster do you think would win? I'd have my money on AoO. Not only do I think he can fight but I think he'd fight dirty if he had to.

If there was a TSM bareknuckled boxing tournament- which poster do you think would win? I'd have my money on AoO. Not only do I think he can fight but I think he'd fight dirty if he had to.

Bruiser Brody.

And Carlito should totally record this and put it on youtube, regardless of the outcome.

Here's a fight I'd like to see---three way dance between Marvin, Bob Barron, and Man of 104 Friends with special guest referee, Scroby and guest timekeeper, Matt Young. I'd pay $35 to see that on PPV.

Here's a fight I'd like to see---four way dance between Marvin, Bob Barron, and Man of 104 Friends with special guest referee, Scroby and guest timekeeper, Matt Young. I'd pay $35 to see that on PPV.

That's only three, though. Are we counting one of his friends?

EHME is apparently trying to wrest the title of WP's successor from Marvin

Here's a fight I'd like to see---four way dance between Marvin, Bob Barron, and Man of 104 Friends with special guest referee, Scroby and guest timekeeper, Matt Young. I'd pay $35 to see that on PPV.

You're gonna need two more people since Barron and CyberMark combined barely make one person themselves

You know I originally had Matt Young in there but I decided Matt Young could pummel those three and would best serve as a timekeeper.

My recent immersion in The Wire has inspired me to use more slang—both cop and street—in daily conversation. For instance, I have suction with the head of my department. "To have suction with" was a concept alien to me prior to watching this show.

Bruiser Brody.

And Carlito should totally record this and put it on youtube, regardless of the outcome.

Yeah, have you seen Brody? He's got _nothing_ to lose and would fuck you up.

I'm voting for myself.