TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mearl267

WM2000

Been playing a lot of WM2000 for 64 (Loved the game, still do) and was wondering if there are any good CAW sites out there for the newer stars (Cena, Orton, Batista, etc). I know of all the older sites like gamefaqs and a like, but can't find anything for the newer guys. I know the game is old, but I thought somewhere out there might have a site for it still. Thanks a lot for any help.

The 2 advantages of WM2000 are no slowdown like in No Mercy and IIRC, No Mercy doesn't have a Team Battle mode with 4 teams of 4 duking it out.

And no data-erasing or no-save glitch. I remember going through 4 copies of No Mercy and just settled for the one that I found out a year later had the no-save glitch anytime I finished one Championship mode 100% and moved on to another. Strangely, this happened after my data suddenly erased one day, and the no-save glitch wasn't happening before.

Sadly, no Smackdown game in the last few years is as good as No Mercy was even with the glitches. Only Fire Pro Returns is close competition.

Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 is really awesome. Pretty much the same exact game as WM2000, but with licensed AJPW guys and Fire-Pro'd NJPW, legends, and indy guys. You can also unlock moves from WCW vs. NWO and WM2000. It's great.