TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

ECW on Sci-Fi HD -- January 22, 2008

So is Punk going to get any offense in this match?

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame...

I like Chavo, but he's not a draw AT ALL. However if this means a possible Punk vs Edge feud I'm all for it. However if Punk is tied up with Edge, who the hell feuds with the heel Chavo? What other faces are on ECW? Dreamer??

It'll all tie together, with Mysterio as well.

I like Chavo, but he's not a draw AT ALL. However if this means a possible Punk vs Edge feud I'm all for it. However if Punk is tied up with Edge, who the hell feuds with the heel Chavo? What other faces are on ECW? Dreamer??

Stevie Richards. He'll show them. You'll see.

Kofi Kingston mon!

WTF do they do with Shelton and his quest for Gold..? I was so looking forward to Punk/Benjamin!

I think Elijah could work as a face, now that you mention it. Hell, I'm hoping this means we'll get to see Punk turn heel, finally. I'm sure I won't get either of those, but whatever.

I think Elijah could work as a face, now that you mention it. Hell, I'm hoping this means we'll get to see Punk turn heel, finally. I'm sure I won't get either of those, but whatever.

If punk were to come out and cost Rey the title to get back at Edge at the Rumble, they could parlay that into a punk heel turn cause he'd be seen as the heel vs Rey in that scenario..

A returning Elijah Burke, that's who.

He wrestled sunday..so I guess..but he's still a heel.

No, he'll come out next week during Chavo's celebration, and he'll yell... "DON'T WASTE MY TIME!" then KO everyone in the ring to let the people know he's a face now.