TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest zerfer

thought this would be a good place to start

Guest zerfer

I have been a little overwhelmed over how big this place is. Therefore this is my first post

Been a wrestling fan for about 14 years. Mostly followed ECW or WWE (wrestling shows on tv over here have been few and far between).

Got into Mexican and Japanese wrestling a few years ago, and are following the indies whenever possible.

Oh and i hate Kent "didn't kill himself sadly" jones (but who doesn't ?)

Guest zerfer

the tna mark who made all those stupid "Shoots" on youtube a couple of years ago. I have the missfortune of being on a messageboard elsewhere, where he is.

Hi new guy. Recommendations:

1. Use a time machine and stop yourself from making this thread. For some reason, the locals get cranky towards the "hello! I'm new person X!" threads which pop up here about once a month.

2. If you're a girl, don't let anyone here know it.

3. Never assume anything that anyone says is meant to be taken seriously.

4. If in your homeland you happen to know a girl who's in her late 20s and named Sophie Verfloet, tell her that "Mr. Van Daan" from Tennessee says hi.

Hi new guy. Recommendations:

1. Use a time machine and stop yourself from making this thread. For some reason, the locals get cranky towards the "hello! I'm new person X!" threads which pop up here about once a month.....

THE MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH! so plz listen.

though the last "new guy" that made a thread, made it about farts and now he's Mister Popularity. go figure :P

Guest Vitamin X

Except that all of his posts were in that thread, and he didn't respond to the ribbing he initially took for making that thread, making socksquatch a legend among legends in TSM lore.

Also, new guy, most of the better/long-time/regular posters here aren't really into wrestling anymore, it's just an old sore on the site we never chose to get rid of because it brings traffic (and I presume ad dollars). So yeah, I wouldn't mention it much anymore.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
:P get ready for a laugh. Its called a Weinerbread

Pronounced "VEE-ner bread?" That's interesting. Thank you for answering that.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

That's what is shown in the picture. Cheese danish.

Austrian, eh? What's the deal with displacing foods named after places in europe? French Fries are belgian, belgian waffles are dutch, danish is austrian...don't even get me started on german chocolate cake.

Guest zerfer
Et vingebånd er en stribe på langs af en fugls vinge og som i farve adskiller sig fra vingens øvrige farve.

:huh:

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Et vingebånd er en stribe på langs af en fugls vinge og som i farve adskiller sig fra vingens øvrige farve.

A moose once bit my sister...