TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

I banned Choken One.

Matt Young wasn't lying...he knew something big. I think he just got to the bottom of what went down last night.

Like I said...

And I wasn't intending on saying anything at the time of the message, but (sorry Leena) Czech's been an insufferable prick the last week or so.

Well, since Czech continues to act like a dick toward me, here it is:

leenazl4.png

"Don't worry- I won't tell anyone."

Fuckin liar.

Guest Blue Man Czech

My secret is out. Matthew, I can't believe you would tell them that I'm using Daniel's account. This is a breach of my trust at forums.thesmartmarks.com.

Guest Blue Man Czech

You will never stop me from posting at forums.thesmartmarks.com. Rawr. Why didn't Daniel let me use his account when he was briefly a super moderator at forums.thesmartmarks.com. I would've banned you all.

Guest Blue Man Czech

I wanted to change Graphics & Testing Grounds to Randall & Alexander Grounds. This makes me sad.

Guest Blue Man Czech

Clearly, the only means of action is for the professional moderators and administrators of forums.thesmartmarks.com to ban my host account for surrendering his posting license to a previously banned poster. But, then I cannot use his account to post.

We need to start being professionals about this. Professionals as in individuals who conduct themselves professionally.

We need to start being professionals about this. Professionals as in individuals who conduct themselves professionally.

We need to be like Jean Reno?

Sign in to follow this