TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

I banned Choken One.

Matt, consider this TSM Congress. No use perjuring yourself by lying to everybody here. I'll start the questioning.

Who would you consider the most attractive TSM member? Male, obviously.

me.jpg

I could see Matt going for someone a little beefier. Like Hoff. Someone that could keep him safe.

Matt needs to answer the question though.

Fuck dude, there's like 30% Matt Young's at the gym I work at. You can always spot 'em because they'll come up to you and awkwardly linger around and start a bullshit conversation... or try and spot you during something where you don't need to be spotted for. The worst is when they get through working out, they'll spend quite a bit of time getting ready to leave, I guess bird watching, pecker checking... fucking shower sharks.

There ain't nothing wrong with being bi or homo, Matt. You'll feel better at the end of the day if you just be honest... as of now you'll become so drained by stress that you'll not be able to have a decent relationship with anyone. You'll end up with your dick going soft, and becoming a woman hater. You might just possibly become a woman murder. Or you'll just have a sex change.

For your benefit, Matt... just be true to yourself...

I work out harder than just about anyone. I don't talk much, and I guarantee I've made more progress in the 2 years I have been working out than any of the fat pathetic slobs here who are jealous of my physique.

And I won't become a woman murderer... But I am going to visit my friend Tim in Huntington this summer, and, if given the opportunity, I'd love to get my hands on Dandy. I swear on my life, he wouldn't be talking shit anymore.

Hahahaha holy shit. I guarantee this was written while holding back tears.

I work out harder than just about anyone. I don't talk much, and I guarantee I've made more progress in the 2 years I have been working out than any of the fat pathetic slobs here who are jealous of my physique.

You're the BEST...aroooouund! And no one's ever going to keep you down!

And I won't become a woman murderer... But I am going to visit my friend Tim in Huntington this summer, and, if given the opportunity, I'd love to get my hands on Dandy. I swear on my life, he wouldn't be talking shit anymore.

I'm not gay.

Fuck dude, there's like 30% Matt Young's at the gym I work at. You can always spot 'em because they'll come up to you and awkwardly linger around and start a bullshit conversation... or try and spot you during something where you don't need to be spotted for. The worst is when they get through working out, they'll spend quite a bit of time getting ready to leave, I guess bird watching, pecker checking... fucking shower sharks.

There ain't nothing wrong with being bi or homo, Matt. You'll feel better at the end of the day if you just be honest... as of now you'll become so drained by stress that you'll not be able to have a decent relationship with anyone. You'll end up with your dick going soft, and becoming a woman hater. You might just possibly become a woman murder. Or you'll just have a sex change.

For your benefit, Matt... just be true to yourself...

MATT, THIS IS NOT GOOD. I know most don't consider your life as of much value, they probably wouldn't piss or spit on you if you caught on fire, they might even laugh... BUT THAT IS NO REASON TO HARM OR POTENTIALLY KILL THIS MAN

me.jpg

HE'S JUST MAKING JOKES MATT... WE SHOULD ALL BE ABLE TO LAUGH, HAHA.

Ok, you can make yourself look worse.

*Is still curious as to whether or not that's a joke picture.

Why would that be a joke picture? What's that supposed to mean?

I'd love to get my hands on Dandy.

Freud.jpg

I laughed.

I already busted him for that line in the first post on this page. You unoriginal fuckers.

I still love ya, guys.

But not in a "I'm Matt Youngin' It" way!

Anyone care to sum up the last 9 pages? I don't feel like reading it all.

Czech starts thread about banning Hawk 34, I reveal that I'm easily duped by things untrustworthy banned posters tell me over facebook, Mole verifies there was nothing accurate about the claim, Dandy begrudingly posts a quote he received from another poster about me, Dandy refuses to give up despite people already being sick of my antics.

EFT

All this because Pimp Daddy Al let CWM, Czech and Kreese become mods to improve the board. Meanwhile Al gets a week vacation from TSM and Matt Young becomes a TSM legend.

Improve the board? They made it worse.

And I'm gonna have to side on Matt here. Well, not side with him, because it could be true. All Dandy has to do is prove it or something. I don't know how and if he can't, then whatever.

All this because Pimp Daddy Al let CWM, Czech and Kreese become mods to improve the board. Meanwhile Al gets a week vacation from TSM and Matt Young becomes a TSM legend.

And I'm gonna have to side on Matt here. Well, not side with him, because it could be true. All Dandy has to do is prove it or something. I don't know how and if he can't, then whatever.

I bet you do want to side on Matt. Also, I already stated why I won't narc on my source.

Say what you want about Mole, but the guy is a true friend of the gays. With the rampant homophobia on this board, I commend him for that.

We need the gay demographic here... sure, there was Milky for a while, but he's an entirely other kind of beast we do not know of yet.

Say what you want about Mole, but the guy is a true friend of the gays. With the rampant homophobia on this board, I commend him for that.

We need the gay demographic here... sure, there was Milky for a while, but he's an entirely other kind of beast we do not know of yet.

There was also Loss, but he left.

I tend to forget out about Bubba... where has he gone to?

Apparently, he realized that it is impossible to make the WWE folder into something that won't fry braincells, and gave up.

I'm shutting it down for the night. Tune in tomorrow to see if Matt booked those plane tickets yet. Why, I could wake up dead tomorrow!

Guest cobainwasmurdered

We changed some names and forum descriptions, Czech unbanned leena for like 15 seconds, and took out a well known PBP in Choken. It's not like we deleted threads or banned 95% of the posters like some would.

We thought we'd get demodded after like 5 minutes, so we just did a few silly things. We're very sorry we ruined your message board Mole!

I honestly can't see how anybody thought those guys had any sort of effect- negative or positive on the board during the hour they were mods.

Though it did indirectly lead to the Self Destruction of Matt Young

Sign in to follow this