TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Favre

TSM Sports Royal Rumble

I stole this idea from the Max Kellerman Show. This will either be really fun, or it might just suck ass. We'll see. It's basically just another way for us to discuss things. When you think about it, it's almost like Agent's thread, except in Rumble form and everyone gets to argue the question. Maybe I'll be able to use some of the questions from that thread since there were some good ones. 30 spots are available, and I'll randomly pick an order of when each poster gets in on the question. In this Royal Rumble, the later you come in, the better chance you have at winning. Here are the guidelines:

- 30 entrants

- Every 2 hours an entrant will come into the argument.

- Every 12 hours the question will change, and people will be eliminated.

- If you have entered, and have not made an argument in 12 hours you will be eliminated automatically.

- If you make an argument, you have a decent chance at making it to the next question. Eliminations will occur (other than not saying anything) when someone else counters you argument with a very good argument of his/her own, and you do not have a strong response. Chances are that people who keep going back and forth with strong arguments will last a while till someone must be eliminated (when all 30 entrants are in).

- Basically you eliminate people by making strong counter arguments.

So if you guys are interested, enter your name and I'll take the first 30.