TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

Wrestling Observer Notes are back like Jordan wearing the 45

Wrestlemania should never be main evnted in a multi man match.

WrestleMania 20 says hello.

Wrestlemania 2000 says hello as well.

Yeah... I hated both of those... And tag team matches don't count as "multi-man" matches. A multi-man match is any match where the number of participants breaks down any way other than x vs. x.

Did you hate the matches themselves or just hate that it was a multi-man match?

I'd rather Cena v. HHH then some convoluted multi-man match, especially after Orton beat Hardy clean in the middle of the ring. The multi-man match is more for a filler PPV like Backlash or Judgement Day.

See, I don't think Hardy/Orton is ruined. If anything, Hardy should want the win even more now, going so far as to REALLY bust out all of the stops to get it. I didn't actually watch the match, so pardon me if it came off different live, but from what I've read of the match it seems like Hardy was about to win, and then Orton hit the RKO out of nowhere for the pin. So how does that hurt Hardy's credibility as a possible contender in the near future? He holds a victory over HHH, came thisclose to beating Orton for the WWE Title at the Rumble, and is popular enough that he could easily be built up as a champion. I'm not saying that, if he were to win the belt, give him a year, or even more than a couple of months with it, but there's no reason he can't at least be a viable contender, even at 'Mania.

Wrestlemania should never be main evnted in a multi man match.

WrestleMania 20 says hello.

Wrestlemania 2000 says hello as well.

Yeah... I hated both of those... And tag team matches don't count as "multi-man" matches. A multi-man match is any match where the number of participants breaks down any way other than x vs. x.

Did you hate the matches themselves or just hate that it was a multi-man match?

I'd rather Cena v. HHH then some convoluted multi-man match, especially after Orton beat Hardy clean in the middle of the ring. The multi-man match is more for a filler PPV like Backlash or Judgement Day.

I hate that it was a multi-man match, and I'm not too crazy about the match in general. The moment at the end with Roots and Eddy was touching; the match, I coulda lived without.