TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO Raw Thread 3/17/08

Oh wow, could they be possibly gearing up to do something with London and Kendrick sometime in the future. (well either that, or they'll just completely forget about this)

And good Lord was that an f'n Samoan Spike.

Why does the best tag team in the WWE (closely followed by Miz/Morrison) continue to get squashed? There is no reason they shouldn't be tag team champions right now.

Well, I guess we'll see Kendrick vs. London...when they get "traded" to smackdown or ECW post-mania.

Why does the best tag team in the WWE (closely followed by Miz/Morrison) continue to get squashed? There is no reason they shouldn't be tag team champions right now.

Yeah..uh..what were you saying there?

I thought it was pretty clear. London and Kendrick should be tag champs. They keep getting squashed. It confuses me.

I don't see how londrick is really better than Morrison/Miz, they've been jobbing for about a year.

I thought it was pretty clear. London and Kendrick should be tag champs. They keep getting squashed. It confuses me.

uh..well no go on the tag champs now obviously which was my point..

The explanation is, it is the WWE, does anything ever make sense?

uh..well no go on the tag champs now obviously which was my point..

Of course they can't believably be tag champs any time soon, but they should have never started being squashed like they are now. That was my point.