TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Smues

Getting to know those voted as worst posters

Guest Smues

So I was supposed to post this a few days ago but work got in the way. Damn society expecting me to be productive. Anyway, last week I sent this pm to all the worst poster contenders that made it to the sweet 16:

Hello -

As a participant of the recent worst poster tourney who made it to the 3rd round or further I was hoping you could take a minute or two to answer the following questions. I'll compile everyone who respond's answer and put them in a thread as I think the results may be interesting, especially the last two questions. This is completely optional, but a response would be appreciated. And no 'gimmick' or 'in character' responses please. (Simon Adebisi I'm looking at YOU).

Thank you,

-Smues

1. What folder do you mainly post in?

2. Do you ever post in other folders? If so, which ones?

3. Do you read any of the other folders? If so, which ones?

4. Name a few posters that you consider as good.

5. Name a few posters that you consider as bad.

Why did I do it? Drugs! Ok no it was Dandy's idea, but they both start with D right? Same thing. Why did he care about this stuff? Who knows but I thought it could be interesting. I thought wrong as the responses were fairly boring, but hey what do I know.

The replies:

Chazz -

1.) TNA

2.) WWE, T.V. Movies, General Wrestling.

3.) Sports, No Holds Barred.

4.) KKKtookmybabyaway, Smues, Bored.

5.) Cena's Healed Pec, Czetch(sp) Rebublic.(Or whatever he's calling himself this week.)

Suck up! But I like that spelling on Czech.

EMHE -

1st off fuckwad, I haven't been in character for weeks now, so instead of naming me my name, you should shut the fuck up and keep up to date... Since you're an admin and all.

1. What folder do you mainly post in?

MMA, and the NHB's forum

2. Do you ever post in other folders? If so, which ones?

Sports, and Wrestling forums.

3. Do you read any of the other folders? If so, which ones?

Sometimes I check out the movies and music forums

4. Name a few posters that you consider as good.

RRR, Black Lushus, Lei Tong, and a few others... Can't really think right now.

5. Name a few posters that you consider as bad.

The Truthiness, King Kamala Classic(biggest kiss ass I've ever seen), MVP...

Oh shit son I just got served. Oh and who'se Lei Tong?

Kawalimus -

1. What folder do you mainly post in? Sports

2. Do you ever post in other folders? If so, which ones? WWE when I have something to say about that. Not regularly in any others though.

3. Do you read any of the other folders? If so, which ones? I browse them all

4. Name a few posters that you consider as good.-- the videos guy in smarketplace.

5. Name a few posters that you consider as bad. None

People post in the Smarketplace?

Cena's Healed Pec -

1. Equal parts WWE, TNA and General Wrestling

2. See above.

3. MMA.

4. DrVenkman, Hawk34, LuckyLopez....I'm drawing a blank on the rest, though they're probably there.

5. Simon Adebsi, MVP, The Truthiness, Gogo, mayjormayhem1, jericholic82, twiztedmind, dustinbeaverton, RonL21, goldengreek

And lastly (yeah I got a whole 5 responses, I must be losing my touch. There was a time I could have gotten 7!)

MVP

1. WWE / General Wrestling

2. Movies, Video Games

3. Current Events, General Chat, Music

4. Downhome, Kahran Ramsus, Black Lushus, Matt Young, Anya, Dr Venkman, Vitamin X, MillenniumMan831

5. Milky, KOAB, Simon Adebisi, Cheech, King Kamala Classic, Jericho2000mark, treble, gary flody, everybody in CS

So there you go. I guess it is kind of interesting to see who people that other people hate like and don't like. Props to the 5 that responded, as for the other 11 feel free to respond in this thread, or to tell me to go screw myself. Or tell Dandy he sucks. Or whatever.

The good poster/bad poster question is by far the most interesting. It really gives insight into why some people post here and what they get out of the board. I guess I sometimes fail to realize that a message board is less about good/bad or more about taste and preference.

I generally think KKC, treble and Czech are among the 5 or 10 best posters on the board. I can't fathom anyone not liking those guys. Probably why I was lumped in with them in the "bad" category.

Yeah, I belabored the point that MVP was much, much worse than Marvin on all levels. That may have caused me to lose favor with him. I've discovered that people don't like it when you call them terrible.

I should do something about that. Okay, my TSM resolution for the rest of 2008 is to stop calling people terrible.

People hate KKC?

I know I'm EHME's new least favorite poster (I don't know why I don't give him nearly as much shit as some other posters have) and MVP doesn't like me but that's probably only cause I've called him terrible numerous times. Oh and Jericho2000mark or whatever the heck his name is doesn't like me. A worthy trio indeed.

Everybody else is either indifferent towards me or likes me. Or at the very least, doesn't openly express their hatred.

Posters who hate me (that I know of):

EHME - Calls me Screech and says I need to stop hating. Not really sure why though, as I don't give him 1/10 of the shit that others do

twiztedmind - Sore at me for the whole WWE Champ/Oscar comments

Jericho2000mark - Probably because I called him stupid for saying Tommy Lee Jones sucks

Leena - I think it's because I like Al Keiper, but who knows with her.

courtneywasmurdered - I honestly have no idea why he dislikes me

The WWE Folder - Yeah, we all know why

I'm starting to dislike you King, but its because of your Liverpool avatar.

Long live the Blue Shirts.

I know Tzar dislikes me, but I'm sure there are countless others.

Can't stand Chelsea either, but I sure like watching Liverpool beat them in the Champions League semis every other year.

Deon thinks I'm terrible. I don't know why, but I feel strangely honored that such a shitty poster hates me.

Posters who hate me (that I know of):

EHME - Calls me Screech and says I need to stop hating. Not really sure why though, as I don't give him 1/10 of the shit that others do

twiztedmind - Sore at me for the whole WWE Champ/Oscar comments

Jericho2000mark - Probably because I called him stupid for saying Tommy Lee Jones sucks

Leena - I think it's because I like Al Keiper, but who knows with her.

courtneywasmurdered - I honestly have no idea why he dislikes me

The WWE Folder - Yeah, we all know why

I'm over it. I just thought you hated me, so I voted for you in the tourny. Plus, I thought you were Czech :P ... Not that I have anything against Czech.

I thought this would get a better turnout than 5 posters responding. I thought it would be amusing to see who these guys considered good and bad, and I was honestly expecting some of them to explain why they would NEVER leave the WWE Folder. Perhaps Czech was correct in that it would get a poor turnout due to most of them not understanding that we had a messaging system on here.

As a setup to this, I posed as someone else on AOL when contacting MVP while voting was still going on for the Worst Poster. I was going to make that a thread, but decided it wasn't good enough for a thread. If anyone wants to read it, I'll post it in here.

Why does my appearence discredit me? If your answer isn't satisfactory, then I too shall hate you, TwiztedMind.

Your appearence doesn't discredit you.. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that, but I didn't (mean to) say it.

I hope that's satisfactory enough.