TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Raw (4/7/2008)

I am assuming it is asking for a match at Backlash.

"You want a piece of me? Do something about it!"

That to me screamed of Dave simply setting up a match. BUT, it would be interesting if they made it for HBK's career.

That was a tremendous segment with Shawn, Jericho and Batista. Everyone did well in their roles, especially Shawn. I enjoyed Jericho playing on both sides of the fence. The final comment made for an emphatic end to the segment.

yea, I assumed, and also see it was just confirmed, it was just Batista setting up a match.

And I see whoever asked for it, gets there wish with Regal. And also settles that he's not full blown heel, but rather, in the fair role.

H, gets the jobber entrance this time around.

Guest IronManLUNG

That was HBK's best promo in years, probably since the Hogan deal...

Anyone else notice HHH getting leaner lately? Is this a result of the "no juice" thing? I'll admit I hadn't watched much of any WWE lately until post-WM for Flair's farewell and we were all commenting on how he looked a lot younger when he came out to MC the farewell. Maybe I'm noticing it more because I haven't been watching it week in and week out, and the last time I actually saw HHH he was a lot more "puffy" - this is almost like when Hogan went from pretty huge to the skinnier WM9 look. Either way, just something that caught my attention during RAW last night.

You know I'm not interested in either of the "big 2" title scenes in WWE, eventhough I believe the matches will deliver, the storylines are just fucking stupid. Thank god they have a awesome undercard.

Anyone else notice HHH getting leaner lately? Is this a result of the "no juice" thing? I'll admit I hadn't watched much of any WWE lately until post-WM for Flair's farewell and we were all commenting on how he looked a lot younger when he came out to MC the farewell. Maybe I'm noticing it more because I haven't been watching it week in and week out, and the last time I actually saw HHH he was a lot more "puffy" - this is almost like when Hogan went from pretty huge to the skinnier WM9 look. Either way, just something that caught my attention during RAW last night.

I noticed he was leaner, too, but it really seems odd that a guy would retain his six pack and lots of definition and be off the roids. That's what I would usually consider someone who's puffy. Like HHH around the time of Summerslam 03. Puffy, still big, but not with all the definition. Edge on roids was not the biggest guy but he was ripped. Now I'm spewing off what I don't know. He does look slimmer, though, Like he did in 2000.

The Tag Team Champs Job twice in a matter of weeks.....oh well it's only Rhodes and Holly. (I do think Rhodes has a lot of potential).

Make Carlito and Santino have a run with the straps - think these would make a top full time team.

One week and Cryme Tyme is back to this stupid shit. I don't understand why they can't just wrestle like any other tag team.

Because every other team on the roster that just wrestles gets virtually zero reaction?

One week and Cryme Tyme is back to this stupid shit. I don't understand why they can't just wrestle like any other tag team.

Because every other team on the roster that just wrestles gets virtually zero reaction?

Cryme Tyme got almost no reaction this week for their backstage skit.

Cryme Tyme got almost no reaction this week for their backstage skit.

Their "Money, money" chant got a bigger reaction then say, Hardcore Holly has, in like...forever. And he's a tag champ.

I noticed he was leaner, too, but it really seems odd that a guy would retain his six pack and lots of definition and be off the roids. That's what I would usually consider someone who's puffy. Like HHH around the time of Summerslam 03. Puffy, still big, but not with all the definition. Edge on roids was not the biggest guy but he was ripped. Now I'm spewing off what I don't know. He does look slimmer, though, Like he did in 2000.

Something else I notice. Now that he's dropped some weight he's almost a spitting image for Sean Bean, lol.