TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

ECW on Sci-Fi (4/8/2008)

Pretty good for a guy with no contract to get the Main Event of the show

Too bad he's not getting paid for it. In kayfabe.

and that tree of woe dropkick looked nasty.

Weird that they're coming back through SC so soon. The Raw before Mania was here in Columbia.

And I thought the crowd was kind of into Dreamer/Delaney. Delaney got a little pop.

But Kingston is remarkably over.

Justin LaRoche is the biggest developmental talent they have that is close to being ready? He was only a few inches taller than Ryder and Hawkins and isn't really built either. He looked like the 3rd Basham Brother.

Its a shame they couldnt get away with him shaving his beard and wrestling in the suit as "the hitman"

So that was Roadkill? He's lost a lot of weight and looked a lot taller. Though I am going to miss "Chicken!".

How does Colin keep getting in the building? They should have a skit where he is shown as a part of the ring crew.

And hides a tool under the ring for him or Dreamer to use in a match, ala Eric Bischoff.

So that was Roadkill? He's lost a lot of weight and looked a lot taller. Though I am going to miss "Chicken!".

No that wasn't Roadkill. Roadie was fired a few months ago. That is Developmental Justin "The Ox" Laroche. He was teaming with Charles "The Hammer" Evans most of his OVW stnit, though they had broken up and were feuding shortly before wwe pulled their talent from OVW.

PWinsider said he might be called Bam Neely, though I'll believe that when I see it. Though with "Kenny Dykstra", I guess it wouldn't be surprising.

When I see Laroche (sp?) I can't help but think of a really embarrassing OVW angle after he and Charles Evans split. Laroche came out one week in blackface and impersonated Evans and it lasted about 5 minutes before Evans FINALLY came out to attack him.

Okay, he is being called "Bam Neely", there is a wwe.com interview where Chavo introduced his muscle by that name. I wonder who was the big Bruins fan of the SD! (not-so) creative team. I'm surprised Hawkins and Ryder didn't get similar treatment, unless there is a Burt Hawkins and Jack Ryder from 1980's professional sports...