TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

4/12 SNL

The Cougar Club or whatever could have been 1 million times better if they just used Demi to come out instead of Cameron Diaz.

The skits weren't that great tonight, to be honest, but weekend update was pretty good and I liked the Death by Chocolate stuff.

Digital short was a nightmare.

Is it just me or was the show slightly darker than usual? As for how it was, it was a show. It was there. Gnarls Barkley was pretty awesome and The Death By Chocolate shorts were chuckle worthy.

The digital short made me laugh really hard.

Was there a thread last week? I meant to ask if anyone knew what the fuck was up with the Annuale skit running twice.

Pretty good show.

I agree they should have just used Demi in the cougar sketch instead of the throwaway cameo in the monologue

That was the worst DS since they started doing them.

Sorry gang. I didn't write up a Walken review because I half-watched the show due to Memphis winning last week. I watched last night's show this morning (Avril concert), and liked it. The digital short was hilarious I thought

I thought the Walken episode started out good with the questions from the audience segment and the Grease skit (I related to it as I just watched the movie all the way through for the first time last summer, I was surprised at what I had been led to believe was family friendly film that inspired Disney's HSM series got away with), but it went to hell after that.

I love the Walken episodes, even though it's clear he's reading every one of his lines as he's saying them.

Overall, good show. Loved the chocolate bits and the Amy skit. Even though the Amy skit opened with the best story