devo

Yale Student Self-Inseminates, Aborts Several Times

Guest Teal-y Dan
MOST READ

Is Oprah Starting Her Own Cult?

Medics Face Sack for Taping Removal of Canister From Man's Buttocks

William Shatner: Nobody Liked Me

People like this should be shot.

Not because of the abortions or anything, but the fact that they're trying so hard to find new ways to completely ruin art for everyone. Seriously.

Great, more ammo for anti-abortionists. Thanks Yale lady.

See, I gotta kinda think thats the point. the whole "Look at what I am allowed to do...this is why abortions are WRONG~!"

The using it as art part is kind of gross, but that's it. I could care less what this or any woman does with their dead fetii.

Great, more ammo for anti-abortionists. Thanks Yale lady.

See, I gotta kinda think thats the point. the whole "Look at what I am allowed to do...this is why abortions are WRONG~!"

that just might be self-defeating and retarded enough to be exactly what an art student was really thinking.

Now I'm even more outraged that she lied about it. Way to claim credit for something you didn't have the guts to do, you slimy bitch.

Outrage can subside now.

Hardly. Now the hypothetical deaths of innocent children are just a joke, something to be used to generate "outrage" in order to draw attention to some disgusting piece of "art" celebrating murder? Yeah, that's so much fucking better.

Outrage can subside now.

Hardly. Now the hypothetical deaths of innocent children are just a joke, something to be used to generate "outrage" in order to draw attention to some disgusting piece of "art" celebrating murder? Yeah, that's so much fucking better.

Hey, I'd rather have a Friday the 13th movie than see 15 actual teenagers die, "Firestarter." Celebrate life!