TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
devo

Yale Student Self-Inseminates, Aborts Several Times

What am I supposed to do when I get there? Start a thread?

Sure. Or you could contact me in private on Messenger or through a PM and settle whatever your fucking problem is without going through the bullshit. You have business with me, you bring it to me. There's no need to parade it around in front of everyone else and you fucking know that.

I said the artistic piece was brilliant, and I think it is. I didn't mention you.

You were the one who said you had years worth of things to rip me to shreds on. Clearly you don't want to. You've said as much!

I think you're insane, and a cunt, it's true, but you knew that already.

I was just really impressed by the student's project.

Why are you calling everyone "boy"? Are you a slave owner? The Undertaker? Ellen Foley in "Paradise by the Dashboard Light"? If Cancer Marney has such a problem with the Weighted Abortion Companion Cube, she should head on up to New Haven with a handful of cleverly-worded signs and protest in the grand tradition of Our Founding Fathers.

Milky, care to explain why? Or which part is brilliant? Because when I read shit like this I see a girl who's just starving for some attention. I bet she's really ugly.

Milky, care to explain why? Or which part is brilliant? Because when I read shit like this I see a girl who's just starving for some attention. I bet she's really ugly.

Yes, well. My right hand is fried, so I suppose I'm a little uglier than I was before.

Yes, completely unwilling. Why in the hell would I want to? What am I going to make you not an insane cunt by talking you out of it?

You are being supercilious. You as well as I know that we have had more than one productive discussion on Messenger. Your reluctance to engage in productive dialogue now only demonstrates your lack of conviction, which in turn negates the worth of your arguments.

Yes, well. My right hand is fried, so I suppose I'm a little uglier than I was before.

I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about that one girl, you know, the one at Yale. Who pretended to be pregnant many times and have several abortions? there's a thread about her?

I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about that one girl, you know, the one at Yale. Who pretended to be pregnant many times and have several abortions? there's a thread about her?

Oh, yeah, her. Apologies then.

The But They're Mine Chick belongs in this thread, more than any other.

Die alone.

Done and done. Now I'm a Ghost in your Machine. Are you happy now?

First of all, yes, she is starving for attention and is probably ugly. But a lot of great (not saying this is great, but you can follow me here) art was created by tools.

While the case of her actually doing it is another discussion, in this case I'm an admirer of the medium of disgust and outrage in art. Piss Christ, Mapplethorpe, even GG Allin and now this... disgust and rage are some of the strongest emotions a person can feel, and in these cases, are induced by what essentially amount to nothing. As I don't believe much in the sanctity of life, the issue of whether the abortions were committed are less important for me personally.

As a nihilist, I admire nihilistic art which is often violent, absurdist, disgusting, pointless, reactionary and abstract, such as this. I find this both challenging and funny.

As Eddie Izzard demonstrated with his babies on spikes gag, and even the plethora of dead baby jokes, the murder of a complete innocent (whether abortion = murder is another issue) in naturally funny... often because of how wrong it is. This being then, almost, a parody of expressionist art itself.

I find it highly stimulating.

You as well as I know that we have had more than one productive discussion on Messenger. Your reluctance to engage in productive dialogue now only demonstrates your lack of conviction, which in turn negates the worth of your arguments.

Productive? Maybe for a while... but they constantly descended into you sending me Star Trek slash and going on and on about god knows what. I was as drunk as you, I hardly even remember. Not that I wouldn't talk to you... my screen name is still the same, and I'm on every few days, but I never see you. I moved to the west coast, maybe that's why. Just because I think you're an insane cunt doesn't mean I hate you. I still like you. Sure, I've called you the worst person in the world a few times, because I deplore some of your actions, but I'm sure no more than you do mine.

7-1.jpg

picture of girl

That leopard-print skirt/tassled boots combo is absurdist, disgusting, pointless, reactionary and abstract. That's the real outrage here.

fart

Aw, why thank you.