TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

May shows availability thread

Okay, we're looking at the 14th and the 28th for the next couple of shows, there or there abouts. Let us know if you're available and if you're not, either in here or by PM or whatever other means you might feel like. Any booking requests too. Help me to help you.

May is going to be hell for me, as I've got a conference midmonth then a term of trial court at the end. I'm out for the month unfortunately for any serious writing. Promoage is a possibility, but there's no way I'll be able to put together a decent match what with the trial prep and the conference.

the first show, we're sorta already planning for.

the second show, i will not be available, as possibly the show after that also. i'm writing a memorial show in the old fed. i have no idea how long it will take.

Considering my latest issues with the law and pussyness of niggas that hurt females and kids, I will do my hardest to continue to contribute to the best of my ability to this fed. This month will be hard and I may ask for an extension for 10...

Next month should be easier although I have to plan for Mother's day (Shit, wait, that's this month). Well, I have to plan for the birthday of my kids mother. My vacation for my birthday and getting as much sexual intercourse with different women as humanly possible.

All in all, book me. I shall be available.

I apologize for not showing up for this show, as you may already know, I got arrested for aggrivated assault, was locked up for the weekend before going to central bookins. Then was there for the majority of the day until my case is called. I pleaded no contest (Dont know if that's the smartest move, but it is what it is.) So now, I have to do community service, they said 100 hours. Calculating, that's not that much, but since I work every single fuckin day, instead of the weekends, it's going to take longer than I thought. What people go through for their kids.

SIN

Awesome, I was hoping we'd get more MANSON action soon.

Okay, extensions are ongoing for this show, so we hope to have the first card up Wednesday (shit, that's today isn't it, man how time flies)/Thursday-ish. No guarantees on that score. Thanks for letting us know so far to those that have, plenty of time for others to do so...

Sign in to follow this